- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
From music to training videos, keep things going with this R232-controllable 5-disc DVD player.
The first 5-disc format DVD player with RS232, the Marantz PMD970 allows complete control of multiple discs from any AMX or Crestron Control panel. Never before has a 5-disc DVD changer been compact enough to be installed into 2-rack spaces, until the PMD970. A rack kit is included for simple installation.
The Marantz PMD970 DVD player is compatible with the traditional DVD, DVD-R, CD, CDR, CD-RW, and Super Video CDs. Similarly, the unit is also compatible with MP3 Audio and Windows Media Audio Files (WMA). Background music applications will appreciate the power of playing 5 MP3 or WMA discs for over 100 hours of music.
The Marantz PMD970 DVD player features Progressive Scan 3:2 pull down video quality and 96kHz/24-bit Audio DACs. In addition to the traditional outputs, this DVD changer can also decode HDCD and DVD Audio Discs and has a built-in 5.1 decoder output for DVD audio.
- RS232 Controllable
- Plays DVD, DVD-R, CD, CD-R, and CD-RW discs
- Compatible with MP3 Audio & WMA data discs
- 2-Rack space size
- DVD Audio, HDCD compatible
- Progressive Scan with 3:2 pulldown detection
- Built-in 5.1 decoder
- Play JPEG image discs
- Plays Super Video CD
- Boardroom Education
- Faith Government
- Training Retail Visual / Audio
- Non-stop visual entertainment
- Composite video cable
- Audio cable
- RC5 remote cable
- Remote control unit (RC5400VC)
- 2 Batteries (AAA)
Why get up to change discs constantly when you don't have to? Order this 5-disc DVD changer today.
PMD970 Professional 5-Disc DVD Player Specifications:
- Power requirement: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 14W
- Dimensions: 17.3"(w) x 3.2"(h) x 16.2"(d), (410 x 80 x 410mm)
- Mass: 11.2lb.s (5.1kg)
- Operating temp.: 5C to 35C (41F to 95F)
- Operating humidity: 5 % to 90 %
- Laser: Semiconductor laser, wavelength 650 nm
- Signal system: NTSC
- Frequency response:
- DVD (DVD Audio 192kHz): 8Hz to 88kHz
- DVD (PCM 96kHz): 8Hz to 44kHz
- DVD (PCM 48kHz): 8Hz to 22kHz
- CD: 8Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 100dB
- Harmonic distortion: 0.008 %
- Dynamic range: 100dB (DVD), 95dB (CD)
- Composite video out: 1.0 Vp-p /75$, RCA jack x 1
- S-Video out: (Y) 1.0 Vp-p, (C) 0.3 Vp-p /75$, Mini DIN 4-pin x 1
- Component video out: (Y) 1.0 Vp-p, (CB/PB)/(CR/PR) 0.7 Vp-p /75$, RCA jack x 3
- Coaxial: digital out: 0.5 Vp-p /75$, RCA jack x 1
- Optical digital out: -19dBm, Optical connector x 1
- Analog audio L/R out: 2.0 Vrms /600$, RCA jack x 2
- Analog audio 5.1ch: 2.0 Vrms /600$, RCA jack x 6