Manley Tube Direct Interface - MonoProduct #620885 Manley 620885 YFD Direct Boxes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A mono tube DI that is warm quiet and has a 5-position high pass shelf EQ,
The Manley Tube Direct Interface features exceptionally clean and quiet tube circuits, which will warm up any electric guitar, bass, violin, and especially those sterile sounding synths. Unique with the Manley Tube DI's is the added 5-position high pass shelf EQ, there to fight unwanted resonances. As a splitter device, the transformer-coupled balanced XLR output can be sent directly to a mic level input, such as through your console channel, while the 1/4" output drives the guitar amplifier cabinet, which can be miked and mixed with the direct feed. Low impedance outputs, Ground lift and Console Out Boost switches make the Manley tube DI box both versatile and compatible. Keep your Manley interface close at hand to get that noisy high impedance guitar cable into quiet lo-Z territory fast!
- Vacuum Tube: 5751
- Gain: -6dB or -26dB
- Input Z: 10 Mohm to 1 Mohm
- Output Z: 150 ohm xfmr
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 15KHz (-3dB)
- EQ: LF rolloff -3dB points: 12, 42, 100, 250Hz
- Transformer-Coupled Balanced XLR Output
- Console Out Boost Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- Factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country's mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer re-wiring and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Mains power consumption Mono Tube DI:
- 0.050 Amps (50 milliamps = 50mA) @ 120V = 6 Watts
- 0.025 Amps (25 milliamps = 25mA) @ 240V = 6 Watts
- Mains power consumption Stereo Tube DI:
- 0.0750 Amps (75 milliamps = 75mA) @ 120V = 9 Watts
- 0.0375 Amps (37.5 milliamps = 37.5mA) @ 240V = 9 Watts
Improve the quality of your tracks! Order today.