Manley EQP-1A Single Channel Pultec-Style Tube Parametric EQProduct #H85973 Manley H85973 YFE Equalizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The sound of a legend reborn
The Pultec EQP-1A is a classic for a reason - incredible sound. The Cartec EQP-1A was designed to recreate the distinctive sound and features of that legendary EQ. Hand-wired and with a full transformer complement, Cartec uses selected high-quality, low-tolerance components and all-tube gain stages using the shortest signal paths to create an uncompromising replica of the dramatic tone-shaping capabilities of one of the most in-demand EQs in recording history.
- Hand-wired, high-quality construction with shortest signal paths
- Uncompromising replication of the original circuit, with full transformer complement
- All-tube gain stages and power supply rectifier
Get the sound of a classic for your studio. Order one today.
EQP-1A Single Channel Pultec-Style Tube Parametric EQ Specifications:
- Tube complement: 1 ea. – ECC83, ECC82, 6X4 (rectifier)
- Boost/cut low-band shelving with selectable frequency (20, 30, 60, 100Hz)
- Boost-only mid/high band with selectable center frequency (3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16kHz) and adjustable bandwidth
- Cut-only high band shelving with selectable frequency (5, 10, 20kHz)