Open Box (Mint) MAGMA ROBEN-3PX2 PCIe-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Three full length/full height expansion slots.
Precision engineered to Magma's âmission critical' standards for performance and reliability, the ROBEN-3PX2 features iPass, three (3) full-length, full-height PCIe slots and flexibility with two customer configurable 5.25" expansion bays. The rack-mountable aluminum chassis was designed for integrated removable storage expansion, a 540-watt power supply, auxiliary power, and features Magma's exclusive Quiet Temperature Controlled (QTC) cooling.
The ROBEN-3PX2 is compatible with a series of operating systems, including MacOS, Windows, Linux, and Solaris.
Unleash your full creative capacity by adding a host of specialty PCIe cards to any computer with an available PCIe slot, and achieve amazing performance in any workstation configuration. ROBEN-3PX2's patented performance optimizing backplane seamlessly integrates PCIe expansion to ensure that all devices installed in the system operate with the maximum possible speed, and minimum potential for data loss.
- Three (3) available full length/full height expansion slots
- Tool-less cover removal
- White power-on indicator front panel light
- One 80mm 33.4 CFM Expansion Card/Backplane Fan
- Variable speed thermistor control option (or full speed)
- Speeds up to 40Gbps (PCIe x8 Gen 2)
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Use any combination of x1, x4, x8 and x16 PCIe cards
- QTC cooling
- Auxilary power cables
- 540-watt power supply
Expand your system with MAGMA.