MAGMA ExpressBox 1T - 1 slot Thunderbolt to PCIe expansion
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
User-friendly Thunderbolt PCIe expansion chassis for connecting one PCIe card.
Enhance the power of your Thunderbolt equipped computer with the Magma ExpressBox 1T and harness lightning-fast throughput over a single cable via Thunderbolt technology. ExpressBox 1T enables serious professionals to use specialty PCIe cards with any Thunderbolt-equipped computer, so that you can achieve high performance wherever your work takes you. Add a PCIe card to ExpressBox 1T and your computer turns into a powerful workstation capable of HD video capture and editing, media transcoding, audio processing, data processing, or high-speed storage and networks.
Designed with Studios in Mind
Need a quiet work environment for your recording or video projects? ExpressBox 1T features quiet ventilated cooling with two user-controlled fans, allowing you to adjust fan speed and noise level based on your working environment needs.
User-Friendly Expansion Chassis
ExpressBox 1T offers quick and easy installation for its users. Open the chassis with two thumbscrews, no tools required. The card carriage slides right out, providing quick access to the PCIe slots and easy installation of cards.
- Attach a PCIe card to Thunderbolt equipped mobile and all-in-one computers
- Transfer data at up to 10 Gbps, 2x faster than USB 3.0 and 12x faster than FireWire 800
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
- Connect to high-resolution display, such as DisplayPort, mDP, HDMI, and VGA monitors
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Supports any compatible x1, x4, x8 or x16 PCIe card
- Two Thunderbolt connectors
- Two cooling fans with speed control
- Rugged extruded aluminum enclosure
Order this amazing connectivity solution for your studio today!
ExpressBox 1T - 1 slot Thunderbolt to PCIe expansion Specifications:
- EB1T Thunderbolt to PCIe Expansion - 1 Slot
- (1) PCI Express Slot (For cards that are 7.75" or less
- - Physical - x16 PCIe 2.0
- - Electrical - x4 PCIe 2.0 (Thunderbolt spec)
- Cable Thunderbolt (Sold Separately)
- Interconnect Bandwidth 10 Gbps (1.25GBps) Bi-directional
- Material Heavy-Duty Extruded Aluminum
- Dimensions 9.5" L x 2.3" W x 6.9" H
- (249mm x 58mm x 174mm)
- Weight 3.0 lbs (1.4 kg)
- System Cooling (2) Fans with Speed Control
- Power Supply 65W Power Supply
- 100-240 VAC, 47-63HZ
- Ambient Temperature 0Âº to 50Âº C
- Storage Temperature -20Âº to 60Âº C
- Relative Humidity 5% to 85% non-condensing
- FCC Class A Verified
- RoHS Compliant
- CE Compliante
- Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- 30 Day Money back guarantee 1 year return to factory