Mackie VLZ Series 1202VLZ4 12-Channel Compact MixerProduct #J00098 Mackie J00098 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Clean, quiet, versatile mixing.
Now featuring Mackieâs flagship Onyx mic preamps, the comprehensive Mackie VLZ4 line delivers the proven feature set, high-headroom/low-noise design and âBuilt-Like-A-Tankâ construction that created an industry more than 25 years ago. From every input to every output, VLZ4 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time. The 1202VLZ4 has 12 inputs, four mic inputs, two aux sends and two subgroups.
Each generation of VLZ mixers benefits from a reinvestment in performance, all without raising prices. By continuing to ignore the ârace to the bottom,â VLZ4 benefits from generations of performance improvements like transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity from every input to every output. The result is a mixer that is at the peak of performance and is the obvious go-to compact analog mixer for engineers who demand professional results.
The performance of Mackieâs Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. Adding these flagship preamps to our VLZ4 Series compact mixers underlines our commitment to continually improving the performance of the VLZ line with each generation.
The VLZ4 design goal was simple: every VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like our custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly âBuilt-Like-A-Tank.â From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. The VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
VLZ4âs new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high-contrast knobs not only optimize your mixerâs usability in low-light scenarios, it also means your mixer looks as good as it performs.
- Four great-sounding mic preamps
- Balanced main outputs
- RCA and 1/4" inputs
- Three bands EQ
- Two AUX sends
Order today and get the clarity, punch, presence and versatility that your music deserves.
VLZ Series 1202VLZ4 12-Channel Compact Mixer Specifications:
- Main Mix Noise
- (20 Hzâ20 kHz bandwidth, 1/4" Main out, channels 1-4 Trim @ unity gain, EQs flat, all channels assigned to main mix, channel 1, 3, 5 panned left, 2, 4, 6 panned right, 3-8 centered.)
- Main mix down, channel Gain knobs down: â100 dBu
- Main mix @ unity, channel level knobs down: â86.5 dBu,
- Main mix fader @ unity, channel level faders @ unity: â84.5 dBu,
- (1 kHz @ 35 dB gain, 20 Hzâ20 kHz bandwidth) Mic pre @ insert: <0.0007%
- (1 kHz relative to 0 dBu, 20 Hzâ20 kHz bandwidth, line in, 1/4" main out, gain @ unity)
- Main mix knob down: â75 dBu
- Channel Alt / Mute switch engaged: â85 dBu
- Channel level knob down: â87 dBu
- Frequency Response
- Mic input to main output (gain @ unity)
- +0, â1 dB, 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- +0, â3 dB, <10 Hz to >100 kHz
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)
- (Mic input to insert send out, max gain)
- 150 termination: â128.5 dBu, 20 Hzâ20 kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
- 1 kHz: better than â70 dB
- Maximum Levels
- Mic in: +22 dBu
- Tape in: +16 dBu
- All other inputs: +22 dBu
- Main mix XLR out: +28 dBu
- All other outputs: +22 dBu
- Impedances (Ohms)
- Mic in: 2.5K
- Channel insert return: 2.5K
- All other inputs: 10K or greater
- Tape out: 1.1K
- All other outputs: 120
- High Shelving: Â±15 dB @ 12 kHz
- Mid Peaking: Â±15 dB @ 2.5 kHz
- Low Shelving: Â±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Physical Properties
- Height: 10.7"
- Depth: 3.0"
- Width: 11.9"
- Weight: 6.5lb