High-output Class-D amplification with full set of I/O connections and total system protection.
Mackies Thump18S 1200W 18" Powered Subwoofer features a professional band-pass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, punchy lows. Designed by a world leader in portable live sound, the Thump18S provides ample power for high-output applications, bringing your Mackie Thump or SRM system to an entirely new level. A full set of professional input and output connections provides simple integration and sonic optimization of any system. Plus, there's ample system protection in place to protect your investment. With tons of power and a high-output/deep punch band-pass design, the Thump18S is the perfect subwoofer to complete your professional PA.
- 1200W of room-shaking low end
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, punchy lows
- 18" custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
- Total system optimization
- Precision crossover (140Hz)
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Application flexible
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
- Solid all-wood design
- Robust all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- Built-Like-A-Tank Mackie construction
Broaden the scope and power of your low end with the Thump18S. Order today!