Mackie SRM450 V2 PairProduct #H75111 Mackie H75111 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Studio-quality sound in 12" active PA speakers.
Mackie's SRM450 v2 PA Speakers retain the best of the original SRM design, including Mackie signature Active architecture and its renowned rugged durability. With ultra-efficient switching power supplies, a lightweight neodymium woofer, an all-new compression driver and Class-D Fast Recovery amplification (300W LF/100W HF), the SRM450v2 packs way more power, clarity and punch. Its wide dispersion, outstanding bass extension and ultra-low distortion mean the SRM450v2 delivers pure studio monitor fidelity at full-on loudspeaker levels. The Mackie SRM450v2 Active loudspeaker combines superior quality with innovative technology to bring ultimate performance and reliability to the legendary Sound Reinforcement Monitor (SRM) series.
Includes: Pair of Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands (see SKU#J01627) and Gear One XLR cables - 20 feet each (see SKU#339877).
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized active loudspeaker system
- High-output precision titanium compression driver
- Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil
- Servo Feedback controlled woofer for tight low-end punch
- 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp/100W HF amp
- Ultrawide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and HF waveguide
- Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Mackie Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction and EQ for studio quality sound
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (40 lb.)
Order with the protection of our 45-day Lowest Price and Total Satisfaction guarantees.
SRM450 V2 Pair Specifications:
- Input Type: Balanced Differential
- Input Impedance, Line: 20k ohms
- Input Protection: RFI and level protected
- Sensitivity Line: +4 dBu (center detent), Mic: -36 dBu
- Maximum Input Level, Line: +22 dBu
- Low-Cut Frequency: 75Hz, Second-order filter
- Acoustic Contour Equalization Peaking:
- +3 dB @ 100Hz
- +3 dB @ 12kHz
- Enclosure Alignment: Sixth-Order
- Over-Excursion Protection: second-order, high-pass filter
- Thermal Protection: Amplifier shutdown, auto reset
- Low-Line Voltage Shut Down: 60% Nominal line
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45Hz - 20KHz
- Frequency Response (Â±3 dB) 55Hz - 18kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL @ 1m: 127dB
- Low-Freq Crossover: 24 dB/octave, time offset corrected
- High-Freq Crossover: 24 dB/octave
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6kHz
- Driver Protection: independent LF and HF compressors
- Low-Freq Roll-Off: dynamic-signal level dependent
- Accessory Interface Â±15V DC, normalized signal I/O
- Operating Temperature Range: -10Â°C to 45Â° C (14Â°F to 113Â°F)
- Transducer Low-Frequency Transducer: Diameter 300mm (12") Power Handling 450 watts RMS Frequency Range 45Hz - 3kHz
- Hi-Frequency Driver and Horn: Diaphragm Diameter 44mm (1.75") Exit Throat Diameter 25mm (1") Diaphragm Material Titanium Sensitivity (1W@1m) 106 dB Power Handling 100 watts RMS Frequency Range 1kHz - 20kHz Horn Type Composite: Exponential and Conical Mouth Size 305mm (12") W x 178mm (7") H
- Horn Coverage: Horizontal Coverage 90Â° Vertical Coverage 45Â° _ Power Amplifier and System Low-Frequency Power Amplifier: Rated Power 300 watts RMS Rated THD < 0.1% Cooling Convection Extrusion Design Class G, Parametric Servo Feedback
- High-frequency amplifier: Rated Power 100 watts @ High-Frequency Driver Impedance Rated THD < 0.1% Cooling Convection Extrusion Design Conventional Class AB