- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Studio monitor-like performance at full-on live-sound levels.
The Mackie SRM350v2 active loudspeaker is the perfect solution when space is at a premium. The SRM350v2 retains the best of the original SRM design, including its signature Mackie Active architecture and renowned rugged durability. But with ultra-efficient switching power supplies, a lightweight neodymium woofer, an all-new compression driver and Class-D Fast Recovery amplification (165W LF/30W HF), the SRM350v2 packs way more power, clarity and punch. And its wide dispersion, outstanding bass extension and ultra-low distortion mean the SRM350v2 delivers pure studio monitor performance at full-on loudspeaker levels.
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
- High-output, titanium dome compression driver
- 10" Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer
- 165W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 30W HF amp
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via HF waveguide
- Built-in phase accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Electronic time correction, phase alignment and EQ for studio quality sound
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (26 lbs)
- Flyable, Pole mountable, Floor wedge-able
Reviewed by 1 customer