Mackie SRM-1850 1600W 18" Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Low end for bands, DJs, venues.
Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver on Mackie’s “Built-Like-A-Tank” SRM legacy in professional grade all-wood designs featuring enhanced Mackie digital processing providing new levels of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity.
Built like a tank
The professional grade cabinets feature an extremely tough, all-wood design with substantial internal bracing that not only adds natural character to your sound, it ensures your speaker will survive night after night. Add to that the steel front grille that just begs to be stomped and you’ve got a speaker that not only delivers the power you crave, but is also “Built-Like-A-Tank” because we know what it’s like to gig.
Pro grade, ready for anything
Flexibility is critical with a portable PA system. That’s why SRM loudspeakers feature an integrated 2-channel mixer than can handle anything you can throw at it. Each channel sports Mackie’s Wide-Z™ inputs that are custom-designed to handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of a knob plus a stereo RCA input perfect for smartphones or laptops.
You can stick a full range SRM speaker on a tripod or connect it to an SRM subwoofer with a standard speaker pole. Perfect for use as stage monitors, SRM top boxes not only have a specific monitor speaker mode, they also reach a 60-degree angle when placed on the side. This directs the sound at the musician’s ears, not their belt buckle. And, installs are no problem, since SRM full-range loudspeakers are flyable via standard M10 rigging points.
Flexible street smart
With SRM, you get all the latest modern tools to make your show sound amazing without the headache you’ll get from sorting through endless menus during the show. SRM Series 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers are packed with complex and DSP-intensive acoustic optimization that is ready to rock with just a press of a button. Like the game-changing Mackie SRM450, which brought studio-quality sound to the masses 15 years ago, the new all-wood SRM models deliver premium, high-definition sound to the everyday portable PA.
Mackie HD Audio Processing
Delivers unmatched sound quality that is open and natural
Includes precision 2-way crossover, driver time alignment and phase correction
Patented acoustic correction technology from the touring geniuses at EAW®
Quick Speaker Modes
Instantly optimize the sound of your SRM for the application at hand
Four distinct modes include PA, DJ, Monitor and Solo
Get rid of nasty feedback for fearless performances with a single button push
Instant assessment and correction of feedback with up to four incredibly narrow 1/16th octave filters
Smart Protect™ DSP
Kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed too hard
- 1600W of intense power paired with a custom high-output 18’’ woofer
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet
- Unmatched road-worthiness and near-zero distortion even at high volume
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
- Stereo XLR inputs plus Stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM loudspeakers
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
Order today. You won't believe the difference a quality subwoofer can make.
SRM-1850 1600W 18" Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Acoustic Performance
- Frequency Range (–10 dB): 35 Hz – 150 Hz
- Frequency Response (–3 dB): 50 Hz – 115 Hz
- Max peak SPL (calculated)1: 129 dB
- Max peak SPL (measured)2: 124 dB
- Diameter: 18 in
- Voice coil diameter: 3 in
- Diaphragm material: Paper
- Magnet material: Ferrite
- Power Amplifier
- Rated Power: 500 watts rms 1000 watts peak
- THD: <0.1%
- Design: Class D
- Cooling: Convection
- Input Type: Female XLR Balanced differential (stereo left/right)
- Input Impedance: 20 k balanced
- Full Range Output: Male XLR Balanced (parallel with input)
- High Pass Output: Male XLR Balanced
- Level Control: –6 dB to +6 dB
- Electronic Crossover
- Crossover Type: 24 dB/oct. Linkwitz- Riley
- Crossover Frequency: 125 Hz
- Protection Features
- Over-excursion Protection: 40 Hz 24 dB/oct. Butterworth High Pass Filter
- Thermal Protection: Amplifier mute, auto reset
- Driver Protection: Peak/RMS Limiter
- Display LEDs: Thermal, OL, Signal, Power
- Physical Properties
- Height: 24.1"
- Front Width: 20.2"
- Rear Width: 15.1"
- Depth: 25.3"
- Weight: 73 lb