Mackie ProFX8 Professional Compact Mixer RestockProduct #H86701 Mackie H86701 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
First quality mixer at a reduced price.
The ProFX8 offers a complete and professional feature set, perfect for solo performers, small performing acts or any small venue that needs it all, without the hefty price tag. There’s even USB I/O for recording the set. The ProFX8 features four high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, a built-in DI for direct connection of a guitar or bass, integrated effects, precision 7-band GEQ and more. All of these features are housed in a rugged enclosure. These particular mixers are Factory Restocks, which means they were refurbished at the factory and brought to full factory specifications and are offered at an unheard of price with full standard Mackie warranty.
The all-new RMFX 32-bit effects processor brings useable effects to your mixes. Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects you’ll never use? The RMFX processor features 16 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with a mix of warm and bright characteristics that puts your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check.
The ProFX8 allows you to create memorable mixes, but even with all those features, along with an integrated USB I/O. Just connect the ProFX8 to a laptop, start up your included copy of Tracktion 3 Music Production Software (or almost any DAW software out there) and you can record the whole mix. You can even stream music from your laptop during breaks.
The innovative “USB Thru” switch allows for an impressive live/recording setup when using performance software like Ableton Live or Reason. When gigging, stream the output of your performance software (or iTunes, for that matter) into the ProFX8. Combine that signal with anything plugged into the mixer, and send the whole thing back to the computer for recording. Archiving your integrated live performances has never been easier!
Simple is better. A utility mixer like the ProFX8 is an integral part of a ludicrously simple Mackie PA system that sounds great. The only choice is whether to go “active” or “passive” with your loudspeaker setup.
The ProFX Series Compact Effects Mixers offer all the right tools to get the job done well, sport the popular compact footprint that Mackie is known for and are also the most budget-friendly of all the Mackie sound reinforcement mixers.
- Professional 8-channel Compact Mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 4 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with easy LED metering
- 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 "Gig-Ready" reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning Mains or Monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- 3 full stereo channels plus extra stereo return for keyboards, external effects or stereo playback devices
- 60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
- 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Hi-Z input for direct connection of guitar, bass and other instruments
- Insert, 100Hz low cut filter, and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4" Main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built-like-a-tank steel chassis with rugged, yet stylish ABS sidecheeks
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
Oder now and take advantage of special pricing.
ProFX8 Professional Compact Mixer Restock Specifications:
- Tracktion 3 System Requirements
- Windows XP
- Pentium / Athlon 1GHz or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher
- OSX 10.4.8 or higher
- G4, G5, Intel 1GHz or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.7.1
- G4 processor
- 512 MB RAM