Mackie ProFX8 / SRM350 V2 PA PackageProduct #360889 Mackie 360889 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A complete system with 5-channel mixer, speakers, mics, and cables.
The Mackie ProFX8 / SRM350v2 PA Package includes the Mackie ProFX8 Professional Compact Mixer with 4 mono/3 stereo channels and effects; Mackie SRM350v2 10" PA Speakers; 2 Audio-Technica M4000s dynamic mics; and 4 mic cables.
The ProFX8 offers a complete and truly professional feature set, perfect for solo performers, small performing acts or any small venue that needs it all, without the hefty price tag. There’s even USB I/O for recording the set. The “Pro” in ProFX stands for Pro. Professional tools, rugged build quality, small footprint…everything you need.
The ProFX8 is fully stocked, featuring four Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, a built-in DI for direct connection of a guitar or bass, integrated effects, precision 7-band GEQ and more. All of these great features are housed in a rugged enclosure, in true Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” tradition. The ProFX8 has the right set of great-sounding tools to make your gig sound better and run smoother.
Mackie ProFX8 Professional Compact Mixer
The ProFX8 is the perfect choice for smaller performing acts, solo performers or for small venues that don’t have the budget or space for a ton of outboard gear. The ProFX8 has everything needed to make your gig sound great and is really easy to operate. Plus, USB I/O lets you record the show or stream music straight from a laptop. The “Pro” in ProFX stands for Pro. Professional tools, rugged build quality, small footprint…everything you need.
The ProFX8 is loaded with six Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, a built-in DI for direct connection of a guitar or bass, integrated “Gig-Ready” effects, precision 7-band GEQ and more. The ProFX8 has all the right tools, each and every one designed to sound great. Plus, everything is housed in an ultra-tough enclosure with additional impact-resistant sidecheeks, protecting your investment from the rigors of the road.
The RMFX(Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings “Gig Ready,” useable effects to your mixes. Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects, like “ghost ambience?” Yeah, like anyone even knows what that means. Or how about winners like “delay+phaser2”, which you’ll never use in a million years. Those other mixers will leave your fingers raw from all the scrolling you have to do. The RMFXprocessor features 16 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with a mix of warm and bright characteristics puts your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Basically, Mackie has delivered the choicest parts of a full rack of gear, right at your fingertips, that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound really good at your next gig.
Record and Stream via USB
With all the right tools for the job, the ProFX8 allows you to create memorable mixes, but even with all those features, portability is paramount and you can’t be burdened with lugging around additional equipment. No worries, integrated USB I/O takes the pain out of recording. Just connect the ProFX8 to a laptop, start up your included copy of Tracktion 3 Music Production Software (or almost any DAW software out there) and you can record the whole mix. You can even stream music from your laptop during breaks. Once you get home, record more tracks or use the ProFX8 to playback some tunes during your next party.
The innovative “USB Thru” switch allows for an impressive live/recording setup when using performance software like Ableton Live or Reason. When gigging, stream the output of your performance software (or iTunes, for that matter) into the ProFX8. Combine that signal with anything plugged into the mixer, and send the whole thing back to the computer for recording. Archiving your integrated live performances has never been easier!
Legendary Mackie Durability
Mackie is known for building mixers that are “Built-Like-A-Tank”, and the ProFX8 is no exception. All of its tender bits are securely encased in a solid steel chassis. No only that, the impact-resistant sidecheeks are made of ultra-tough ABS, adding extra protection where it is most likely to fall…not that you drop things.
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software
The included Tracktion 3 Music Production Software doesn’t make you bounce around endless menus and windows to make music. Based on a simple, single-screen interface, the award-winning Tracktion 3 is a fast, powerful, and complete solution for turning your ideas into finished songs. It comes a plethora of power and plug-ins to keep your music flowing—not locked in menus or limitations.
Mackie SRM350v2 PA Speaker
The ultra-compact SRM350v2 is perfect for when space is at a premium. The SRM350v2 whips live sound into complete submission, giving you more control over your shows than ever. ("SRM" Stands for Sound Reinforcement Monitor.)
Thanks to its all-new design—from adding new amps and transducers to a new switching power supply—the SRM350v2 surpasses the performance of the original SRM350 to deliver pure studio monitor sound at more powerful, full-on loudspeaker levels. It's even more lightweight than before, making it ultra-portable.
When the SRM350v2 loudspeakers are on stage, no matter where you stand, you hear sound with impeccable stereo imaging, depth of field and definition—at full-on loudspeaker levels. This is due to the SRM350v2's wide dispersion pattern, which is achieved through its High Frequency waveguide.
Professional Grade Transducers
The SRM350v2 has sounds even better than the original, in part, because of it's premium transducers. The new 10" neodymium woofer has less mass and quicker response providing incredibly punchy response from such a small loudspeaker. Not to mention it is much lighter than a traditional ceramic magnet based transducer. The titanium compression driver provides sparkle and clarity beyond the original design keeping it's characteristic sound in-line with it's big brother, the SRM450v2. The acoustic gurus out at EAW spent months and months tweaking these custom designed transducers so that the SRM350v2 would deliver the best sound possible in a small format box.
Super low distortion
Thanks to Mackie's own Class-D, Fast Recovery Amplification With its combination of Class D topology and Fast Recovery circuitry, the SRM350v2 operates with incredible efficiency, and delivers much more power and clarity. With this "Class D Fast Recovery amplification," the SRM350v2 handles maximum volume—and associated heat—with ease, so there's no unwanted noise, and no thermal problems. Even after hours of sustained use at near-peak levels, your sound remains clean and your SRM350v2 keeps cool.
Legendary Active Electronics
In a passive loudspeaker setup, an external amplifier is connected to a passive crossover inside the speaker, which distributes frequencies to the transducers. Because power amps and transducers vary widely in sound and quality, trying to match the right power amp with the right speaker can be challenging, especially if you're not a professional acoustic technician—or rolling in cash so you can hire one. Mackie's proven Active design does all the work for you. With the SRM350v2, you get a complete loudspeaker system, with complex electronics and carefully chosen components, all precisely tuned and tweaked to work together. The result is a loudspeaker with phenomenal sound quality and power, that's completely plug-and-play—no EQ needed.
Built-in Protection Circuitry for Long Life
Mackie knows their Active loudspeakers are pushed hard—often to, or beyond, the limit. That's why Mackie has reliable protection circuitry built in to every one. The SRM350v2 employs a built-in limiter for less distortion at peak levels. And thanks to the advanced technology of its power supply and Class-D amp topology, the SRM350v2 is greater than 90 percent efficient—more of the power from your outlet goes straight to the transducer, without the power supply and amp giving off loads of heat. Less heat means better performance, and longer life.
Versatile, Portable, Tough—And They Look Good, Too
When designing the SRM350v2, Mackie considered every angle. From every angle is just how you can position it, too—pole-mount it from the bottom, fly it vertically or horizontally via itsoptional hanging bracket, or use it as a wedge monitor. With all this flexibility, it's the most versatile portable Active loudspeaker around. And now moving it into place is easier than ever. Weighing in at just 26 pounds—now that's light!—you'll have more than enough strength left over to deliver an electrifying performance after loading in. Plus, the SRM350v2 retains its rugged, Mackie "built-like-a-tank" durability, thanks to the polypropylene cabinet—now in a tasty hue of Midnight Blue. So not only do you get a portable loudspeaker that sounds phenomenal, you get one that's tough and portable for the road, and handsome enough for the show.
Audio-Technica M4000s Dynamic Microphone
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
Mackie ProFX8 Professional Compact Mixer
- Professional 5-channel compact mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 4 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with easy LED metering
- 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 "Gig-Ready" reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning Mains or Monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- 4 full stereo channels plus extra stereo return for keyboards, external effects or stereo playback devices
- 60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
- 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Hi-Z input for direct connection of guitar, bass and other instruments
- Insert, 100Hz low cut filter, and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built-like-a-tank steel chassis with rugged, yet stylish ABS sidecheeks
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
Mackie SRM350v2 PA Speaker
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
- High-output, titanium dome compression driver
- 10" Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer
- 165W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 30W HF amp
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via HF waveguide
- Built-in phase accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Electronic time correction, phase alignment and EQ for studio quality sound
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (26 lbs)
- Flyable, Pole mountable, Floor wedge-able
Audio-Technica M4000s Dynamic Microphone
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
A high-Performance PA system without the high price tag.
ProFX8 / SRM350 V2 PA Package Specifications:
- Mackie ProFX8 Professional Compact Mixer
- Acoustic performance
- EIN: -125 dBu
- Distortion: 20 Hz – 20 kHz THC+N SMPTE IMD: <0.03% @ +4 dBu output
- Common mode rejection ratio: 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 30 kHz +0 dB/-1dB
- Crosstalk: 20 Hz – 20 kHz: -90 dB @ 1 kHz, fader off -75 dB @ 1 kHz
- Phantom power: 48 VDC
- Channel EQ
- Low cut: 100 Hz, -18dB/octave
- High shelving: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Mid shelving: ±15dB @ 2.5kHz
- Low shelving: ±15dB @ 80kHz
- Digital effects
- I/O: mono input/stereo output
- Number of presets: 16
- 7-band graphic EQ
- Frequency centers: 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k
- Gain: +15 dB
- Format: 1.1
- I/O Stereo/stereo output
- A/D/A: 16 bit, 44.1 kHz/48kHz
- Physical Properties
- Height: 14.05" / 357mm
- Width: 11.41" / 290mm
- Depth: 3.58" / 91mm
- Weight: 7.1 lb. / 3.2 kg
- Tracktion 3 Music Production Software
- System Requirements :
- For the PC:
- Microsoft Windows 7 32 / 64, Vista 32 / 64 RTM or XP SP 2
- Pentium 4, Celeron, or Athlon XP processor
- 512 MB RAM
- For the Mac:
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.6.4
- G4 processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Mackie SRM350v2 PA Speaker
- Acoustic Performance
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 83Hz-18.5kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 61Hz-22kHz
- Maximum SPL Long-Term: 118dB SPL @ 1m
- Maximum SPL Peak: 121dB SPL @ 1m
- Crossover point: Linkwitz-Riley, 24 dB/octave @2400 Hz
- Input/thru: balanced differential
- Input Impedance: 94 kΩ
- Line: +4 (center detent)
- Mic: -36 dBu
- Miximum input level: +22 dBu
- Acoustic contour Equalization (peaking):
- +3 dB @ 100 Hz, +3 dB @ 12 kHz,
- Low Frequency Power Amplifier
- Rated Power: 165 watts RMS
- THD: <0.3%
- Design: Class D
- High Frequency Power Amplifier
- Rated Power: 30 watts
- THD: <0.03 %
- Design: Class AB
- *Rated power is continuous RMS wattage into tranducer's rate impedeance @ 1kHz for the HF amplifier and @ 100Hz for the LF amplifier
- Low Frequency: 10"/250mm diameter; 2"/51mm voice coil; Neodymium magnet
- High Frequency: 1.4"/36mm diaphragm diameter; heat treated titanium
- Horn design
- Mouth size: 11.1" / 283mm (W)x 6.1" / 154mm (H)
- Horizontal coverage: 90° (1 kHz – 20kHz)
- Vertical coverage: 80° (1 kHz – 20 kHz)
- AC Power Requirements
- US, JP: 100 - 120 VAC, 50 -60Hz
- EU, UK AU, CN: 200 - 240 VAC, 50H – 60Hz
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC
- Power Consumption: 120 watts with music program and LIMIT LED blinking
- Control system function
- Electronic crossover, phaze alignment, equalization, parametric EQ
- Safety features:
- Low frequency dynamic bass protection; power supply; amplifier thermal protection
- Construction Features
- Basic Design: Asymmetrical Trapezoidal
- Enclosure alignment: six-order
- Material: Polypropylene
- Finish: Black Textured
- Handles: One on each side, one on top
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Display LEDs: signal present, power ON, and limit
- Operating temperature: 14°F – 113°F /-10°C – 45°C
- Physical properties
- Height: 20.8"/527mm
- Width: 13.2"/333mm
- Depth: 12.3"/311mm
- Weight: 24 lb./12.7kg
- Audio-Technica M4000s Dynamic Microphone
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz — 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor