Mackie PPM608 8-Channel 1000W Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ultralight professional powered mixer delivers more sound per pound.
The 8-channel PPM608 features dual custom-designed 500W Class D Fast Recovery Amps to deliver maximum volume, distortion free! It's fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet mix with a complete set of professional mixing tools including premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, musical 3-band Active EQs, and In-Line Compressors. Plus, you can sweeten and tweek your mix with our Dual 7-band graphic EQs for Mains and Monitors and the 32-bit RMFX+ processor with 24 sane, useable effects like 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects and a unique user-accessible tap delay
- Fully featured 8-channel, 1000W, Ultra-Light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+ processor
- Dual 500W Mackie designed Class D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- Single In-line Compression (SIC) provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie's Musical 3-Band Active channel EQ (80hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- 12 segment LEDs for the Main and Monitor outputs
- Dual 7-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig.
- Classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. If the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected
- Ultra-Lightweight and portable