Mackie PPM1012 12-Channel 1600W Powered MixerProduct #482832 Mackie 482832 YJA Powered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ultralight design delivers more sound per pound.
The 12-channel Mackie PPM1012 Powered Mixer features Mackie's custom designed, dual 800W Class-D Fast Recovery Amps. The powerhouse PPM1012 delivers maximum volume, distortion free!
It's fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet mix with a complete set of professional mixing tools including premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, musical 3-band Active EQs, with a mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) and In-Line Compressors. Plus, you can sweeten and tweak your mix with dual 9-band graphic EQs for mains and monitors and 32-bit dual RMFX+ processors with 24 sane, useable effects like 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects and Mackie's unique user accessible tap Delay.
- Fully featured 12-Channel, 1600W Powered desktop mixer with 4-segment LEDs and solo PFL on every channel
- Dual 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit dual RMFX+ processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps with RF rejection for pristine signal
- Single In-line Compression (SIC) provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- Mackie's Musical 3-Band Active channel EQ with a Mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels & 4-band active EQ on stereo line channels 7 & 8
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections on channels 7 & 8
- 4 Aux sends—2 FX & 2 Mon
- 12-segment LED ladders for the stereo main outputs
- Dual 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- Mono output with level control & low pass filter selectable from 75Hz-100Hz
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- 48v Phantom power available for all mic inputs
- Headphone output with level control
- 12v BNC lamp Jack
- Metal chassis with a handle built into the front of the mixer for easy transport
Power-up and mix like a pro with Mackie PPM! Order now.