Mackie Onyx 400F FireWire Computer Recording InterfaceSku #180311000000000 Mackie 180311 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A joint project between 2 powerhouse audio engineering firms.
Jointly designed by the analog engineering experts at Mackie and the digital gurus at Echo Digital Audio, the 400F performs equally well as an ultrahigh-performance studio mic preamp and a superb 192kHz FireWire interface. It features 4 of Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps and no-compromise analog circuitry that provide premium audio fidelity, loads of headroom, and impressive sonic depth. With 24-bit/192kHz A/D converters, dual FireWire ports, a 10 x 10 DSP Matrix Mixer the Onyx 400F also makes a killer computer audio interface.
With the 400F you also get a full copy of Tracktion audio/MIDI production software and a raft of plug-ins from IK Multimedia, LinPlug, reFX, Raw Materials, Big Tick (PC only), Maxim Digital Audio, and Mackie.
- FireWire-based recording preamp/audio interface
- 4 Onyx mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- 4 balanced line inputs
- 8 balanced line outputs
- AKM 24-bit/192kHz A/D/A converters
- 10 x 10 DSP mixer
- TRS inserts on inputs 1 and 2
- Control room and dual headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Dual FireWire ports
- Tracktion 2 audio/MIDI production software
- IK Multimedia plug-ins: AmpliTube LE, SampleTank SE
- LinPlug plug-ins: RM IV, FreeAlpha
- reFX plug-ins: Slayer 2, Claw
- Raw Materials plug-ins: Plug-in Suite, Rack Filters
- Big Tick plug-ins (PC Only): Hexaline, DualDelay, NastyShaper, Mabento
- Maxim Digital Audio plug-ins: Plug-in bundle
- Mackie plug-ins: Final Mix, DSR-1, Mono Compressor, Mono Sidechain Compressor, Stereo Compressor, Stereo Sidechain Compressor, Stereo 3-band Compressor, M-Clav (Ticky Clav on Mac), M-Pad (CheezeMachine on Mac), SoundFont-1, ZR-3