Mackie Onyx 1220i Firewire Mixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A premium analog mixer with FireWire convenience and connectivity.
The 12-channel Mackie Onyx 1220i FireWire Recording Mixer combines the benefits of a powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a sleek, space-saving premium analog mixer. Proven, professional features like four Onyx mic preamps and classic Perkins EQ only accentuate the mixer's ample connectivity and clear-cut workflow. The 1220i allows you to send channels, aux sends, or master L/R signals discretely to your Mac or PC for recording. It also includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software.
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software doesn't make you bounce around endless menus and windows to make music. Based on a simple, single-screen interface, the award-winning Tracktion 3 is a fast, powerful, and complete solution for turning your ideas into finished songs. It comes a plethora of power and plug-ins to keep your music flowing-not locked in menus or limitations.
- 12-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
- Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including:
- Pro Tools M-Powered 8 (Requires driver upgrade at www.mackie.com)
- Ableton Live
- Final Cut Pro
- 4 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
- 3-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line channels
- 3-band Perkins EQ on stereo Line channels
- 16x2 FireWire routing, including aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
- Stereo playback from DAW, returned to control room or into channel for integration into mix
- 2 aux sends with pre/post assignment
- Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
- Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
- Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
- Talkback section with built in mic and flexible routing
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
Onyx 1220i Firewire Mixer Specifications:
- Tracktion 3 System Requirements
- Windows XP
- Pentium / Athlon 1GHz or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher
- OSX 10.4.8 or higher
- G4, G5, Intel 1GHz or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher