Restock Mackie MR8 Active Studio Monitor
Powered Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Unbelievable sound and price!
Created by the same audio gurus who brought you the legendary HR Series, the MR8 Mackie Reference Monitor is the perfect solution for those ready to step up to a monitoring system with truly pro sound. The MR8 delivers everything you need for critical monitoring in your home studio, multimedia or home theater system. With its Active bi-amplified architecture (100W LF/50W HF), wide-dispersion, ultra-flat frequency response and outstanding bass performance, you get superior imaging with impeccable clarity. Thanks to its unbelievable sound--and price--the MR8 monitor stands alone in its class.
The MR8 monitor contains an 8" cast aluminum basket, high-efficiency carbon fiber woofer and a 110° x 90° constant directivity horn with Ferrofluid cooled, 1" titanium-dome tweeter. It features a built-in, LICC low-inductance passive crossover with high-frequency dynamic protection. It is lightweight, UV/weather resistant, and made with high-density polystyrene. It has a trapezoidal-shaped enclosure for multiple applications and minimum visual intrusion. It also has integrated mounting points for use with optional mounting hardware. Comes with Mackie's exclusive industrialone-time no fault repair policy and a five year, limited warranty.
- Studio monitor with true Active design
- Precision Class A/B amplifiers with Active protection circuits: 100W for LF / 50W for HF
- HF and LF acoustic controls for room correction
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Ultra-low distortion 8" steel frame LF transducer
- Waveguide loaded 1" high-resolution HF transducer
- Minimum-diffraction molded baffle for smooth, wide sweet zone
- Magnetically shielded for safe placement near computer/video monitor