Mackie MR10Smk3 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powerful, finely tuned studio subwoofer.
Low-profile studio monitor subwoofer from one of the most popular and most well-respected manufacturers. The design philosophy behind Mackie's MRmk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors is centered on the idea that music is all that matters. MRmk3 reference monitors are designed to enhance your sonic experience at every level. The MR series has been in production for years, and in this second redesign, Mackie has added smart refinements to an already sound design concept.
Mackie MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors are specifically designed from start to finish for your music, aimed at revealing the full range and natural character your music deserves. Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. With a wide range of full-range options and a powerful studio sub, you can be sure MRmk3 has the right setup for your studio.
All studio spaces are different and having the right connection types and customizable control over your acoustics is important. Want more bass? Pump up the low end by up to 4dB and feel the difference. Or, boost or cut the highs to get the exact amount of sizzle and shimmer you want.
The ability to reveal the character of your music is easily the biggest reason to get professional studio monitors and Mackie MRmk3 monitors are packed with design features to enhance this experience. From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
- Powerful, deep extended bass for your Mackie MRmk3 studio
- Designed for high-output and superior low-frequency performance
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10″ glass aramid composite woofe
- rShelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo balanced TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Low-profile, soft-mesh grille cloth delivers a sleek studio look
Perfect for EDM and any other music whose bass component is critical. Order today.
MR10Smk3 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer Specifications:
- System type: Powered Studio Subwoofer
- LF Driver: 10" glass aramid woofer
- HF Driver: N/A
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 180Hz
- Max Peak SPL Per Pair: 113dB SPL
- Amplifier Class: Class A/B
- Wattage (RMS): 120W
- Power Consumption (loud mix): 250W
- Crossover: Variable from 40Hz - 180Hz
- Indicators: Rear Panel Power LED
- Input Connectors: XLR, TRS
- Output Connectors: TRS