Mackie iP-18S 18" Passive Subwoofer
Unpowered Stage Subwoofers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-performance 18" passive subwoofer.
The Mackie iP-18S is a high-performance passive subwoofer designed to deliver additional low-frequency response when paired with Mackie iP Series full-range passive loudspeakers. Behind the clean, professional iP-18S look is a high-output, custom-designed 18″ woofer with a large 3″ voice coil designed for maximum output. Features include Neutrik and terminal connections that can save time and cost for any install. The cabinet is built using rugged 15mm poplar and is lightweight and compact for easy setup. The optional SP260 2x6 speaker processor even comes with iP-specific settings to get the system dialed in quickly. The iP-18S delivers room-filling low end and increased output for installed sound systems focused on live performance or music playback applications.
- 18" high-output installation subwoofer
- 18" high-output ceramic woofer with 3" voice coil for maximum output
- Convenient terminal strip connectivity saves time and cost
- Dual Neutrik parallel connectors
- Lightweight, compact and durable 15mm poplar cabinet construction
Order today for an enduring sound solution.
iP-18S 18" Passive Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 150 Hz
Power handling: 400 watts continuous / 800 watts program
Max SPL: 132 dB
Nominal impedance: 8Î
Internal low-pass filter: 115 Hz
Height: 22.9 in / 581 mm
Width (Front): 22.2 in / 565 mm
Width (Rear): 22.2 in / 565 mm
Depth: 23.9 in / 608 mm
Weight: 58.8 lbs. / 26.7 kg