Open Box (Blemished) Mackie HR824mk2 8.75" Active High-Resolution Studio Reference Monitor
Powered Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Make your studio's sweet spot a full-on sweet zone.
The high resolution HR824 mk2 Active Studio Reference Monitor sounds as smooth as it looks. The rounded contours of the Zero Edge Baffle minimize diffraction to give you a crystal clear image of your mix. The Optimized Waveguide delivers full, articulate mids, while the rear-firing, mass-loaded passive radiator ensures tight bass extension to 37Hz. Acoustic Space, low-frequency (LF) roll-off and high-frequency (HF) controls let you easily tailor the sound to suit your space and taste. And thanks to remarkably linear frequency response, these audio monitors ensure accurate mix translation. Combine all this with wide, even dispersion, and your studio's sweet spot becomes a full-on sweet zone.
- High resolution active studio reference monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
- 8.75" high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
- 1" titanium dome, ferro fluid-cooled tweeter
- Optimized Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Twin FR Series amps —150W for LF / 100W for HF
- Cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction
- Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Onboard passive radiator extends bass response to 35Hz
- Acoustic Space, LF roll-off, and HF controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- OmniMount ready for easy wall/ceiling placement
- THX pm3 certified for surround sound applications