Mackie HDA 12" 2-Way Arrayable Powered Loudspeakers (Pair) PackageProduct #H75083 Mackie H75083 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Give yourself an array of possibilities with this powerful, scalable, and affordable speaker pair.
This package includes a pair of Mackie HDA 12" 2-way high-definition arrayable powered loudspeakers, as well as 2 Musician's Friend Standard Speaker Stands, and 2 20" XLR microphone cables. It's an affordable package for venues or performers looking to get more sound for their money.
Mackie HDA 12" 2-Way High-Definition Arrayable Powered Loudspeakers
Mackie has earned a reputation for bringing high-end technology into designs that fit the needs and budgets of the working musician. The Mackie HDA High-Definition Arrayable Powered Loudspeaker System exemplifies this philosophy, delivering superior performance and unparalleled sonic quality in the most cost-effective constant curvature line array ever created. Powered by 1200W of peak system power, with a coverage pattern of 110Â° x 20Â°, the compact 12" 2-Way HDA loudspeakers are highly configurable. With acoustic and mechanical design by the award-winning engineering experts at EAW and patented HD audio processing, HDA offers proven line array performance and technology at a price point attainable by more users than ever before.
HDA is a scalable, arrayable solution to many possible applications. This makes it the perfect choice for installers, rental houses or portable PA users that want their system to grow as needed for larger venues. A full HDA array uses four HDAs and two HD1801s per side, rigged for maximum coverage and delivering excellent low frequency directivity. And since the system is scalable, you can easily dial down the array to meet the needs of the venue. Pros on the go can ground stack HDAs on the flybar or on top of an HD1801 for situations without truss, or even pole-mount a couple HDAs on an HD1801 for the ultimate high-output, portable rig.
As you can see, an HDA system delivers unmatched system versatility. But let's take a look at an individual HDA unit to better understand how professional and powerful HDA really is.
Powerful Class-D Fast Recovery Amplification
HDAs are bi-amplified, delivering 1200W of peak system power: 500W RMS for LF, 100W RMS for HF. They use Class-D amplifiers, which are ultra-efficient and cool running, providing all the power needed to push the high-output drivers in a design that is lightweight. Mackie amplifiers incorporate Mackie's Fast Recovery circuitry, which helps to smooth nasty distortion when things get pushed too hard. Power runs are industry standard Neutrik PowerCons with an AC pass-through, reducing clutter and confusion.
Every Mackie loudspeaker features custom-designed drivers perfectly suited for the task at hand. HDA features three drivers, each high-output and designed specifically for use in an HDA system. The HDA features a 12" neodymium woofer with a 3" voice coil to handle the 500W delivered by the dedicated LF amplifier. Designed by EAW, this LF driver delivers deep, rich bass performance in a lightweight neodymium design built to last until the wee hours of the morning.
For the dual 1.7" HF compression drivers, Mackie's turned to the experts at Beyma, well-known for their high-performance drivers. Built using heat-treated titanium diaphragms, the dual HF drivers deliver pristine high-frequencies and are mounted into a custom-designed dual exit horn, providing precise coverage that's as wide as it is awesome.
HDA is a perfectly tuned system that is truly greater than the sum of its parts. Collaboration with the line array experts at Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW) made this possible. The engineering team at EAW not only provided acoustical and mechanical design right from the start, they then fine-tuned the system for complete optimization, ensuring maximum efficiency and performance. After all, EAW knows arrays and Mackie like EAW. They always bring the best side dish to a potluck.
HD Digital Processing
Part of Mackie's HD Series, HDA incorporates Mackie's proven HD Digital Processing. Even the most expensive loudspeakers on the market have inherent sonic issues that arise from the very nature of loudspeaker design. Horn-loaded drivers tend to have a "honkiness" to them and there are physical resonances in the upper range of cone drivers that can sound nasty.
Introducing Mackie High-Definition Audio Processing. The key to high-definition live sound is the detailed measurement and analysis of the inherent problems of horns and woofers. After that, the creation and application of some seriously NASA-esque (and patented) acoustic correction algorithms work to correct these very issues. Vocals become clean and intelligible and the highs are smooth and never harsh. The resulting experience is not only high-definition, it is truly a moment of clarity for anyone within earshot.
Simple, but Powerful Array Voicing
Proper array voicing is probably one of the most time-consuming and difficult tasks related to arrays. HDA makes voicing easier than ever with a three-position voicing switch, allowing for easy customization of each box in the array. These optimized settings tailor the low frequency output to the number of boxes in use, keeping the voicing consistent as more boxes are added. If you're only using one or two boxes, you can simply set the switch to the corresponding position and call it a day. For rigs with three or more boxes, use the 3-4 setting and, for larger venues, use the long throw setting to help your top box reach the cheap seats by compensating for high frequency air loss. More advanced users can integrate EAW's Resolution software, which calculates array placement and flybar pickpoints, showing you the resulting coverage for the venue. Array voicing has never been easier or more predictable.
Professional Grade Cabinet
The HDA is meant to last, with a robust all-wood enclosure built using 15mm birch plywood. But it's also built for rigging, featuring proven EAW rigging channels for easy setup and teardown of a vertical array. The dedicated flybar option allows for easy raising and lowering of the entire system. It also has four integral rigging points, or you can pole mount a couple on top of a subwoofer using the dual angle pole cup the choice is yours, but know that HDA is "Built-Like-A-Tank" and ready for the road. Toughness is great, but Mackie know that a speaker should also look good and have features that make it easily fit into any venue. That's why the HDA has a sleek, professional look and Mackie's trademark blue light on the front (yes, you can turn it off for stealthy applications). Dang, Mackie's thought of everything.
Mackie HD10501 Powered Subwoofers
The Mackie HD1501 15 Powered Subwoofer is an ideal compact sub for your HD Series system, creating a lightweight and portable PA solution that sounds great. The HD1501 is capable of producing 1200W of power and it does so in an extremely compact design that's easy to move from gig to gig. Class-D Fast Recovery amplification makes the HD1501 subwoofer ultra-efficient, effortlessly delivering massive power to the 15 driver that's custom-designed to handle the job. Expertly tweaked tuning filters, internal crossovers, and protection circuitry are designed by EAW for the ultimate in professional performance. Give your Mackie HD, SRMv2, or any other full-range system a much needed hot bass injection with the Mackie HD1501 Powered Subwoofer.
Portable, Professional PA Speaker
Just pair up the HD1501 Powered Subwoofer with any HD Series full-range loudspeaker for an extremely portable PA that delivers unmatched clarity and eliminates the need for tons of expensive and heavy outboard gear. The precision-tuned HD1501 is a perfect match for the top boxes, with a high-pass output specifically designed to alleviate the power-hungry low frequencies from getting to your top boxes, allowing them to do what they do best. The entire system features protective circuitry, including peak and RMS limiting, over-excursion, and thermal protection to keep those lows pumping at all costs. This subwoofer's also a great match for your SRM450v2.
Power and Agility
The HD1501 subwoofer speaker delivers 1200 watts of peak power using Mackie's Class-D Fast Recovery amplification. Class-D amps allow for extremely high-output in a design that is much lighter than traditional amplifiers. Normally, a sub that can push that kind of power is no fun to lug around. Okay, we can't promise a fun load in, but we can say that your subwoofers are now probably lighter than your bassist's rig. It's also really compact, which means you should even be able to carry it all by yourself. Plus, Mackie's Fast Recovery design allows the amplifier to recover more quickly when pushed into clipping. This means less distortion when things get too loud.
Tweaked and Tuned
Mackie has once again called on the sonic geniuses over at EAW to make the HD1501 one the most punchy, chest-pounding subwoofers in its class. The ported, direct-radiating design means super-low frequency extension that is smooth and powerful. EAW also custom specified the 15 driver to work in perfect harmony with the amplifier. The woofer is designed to soak up each and every bit of power the amp puts out. Precision phase control and tuning filters make the HD1501 the perfect companion to the HD1521 or SRM450v2, especially when using the high-pass outputs. A finely tuned, phase aligned and undeniably professional PA system is just a couple of patches away.
Ready for Anything
The HD1501 speaker embodies Mackie's "Built-Like-A-Tank" philosophy and is certifiably roadworthy. First off, the enclosure is built using 15mm birch. Wood is not only more durable than plastic, but delivers a more natural sound. The HD1501 also features durable textured black paint that minimizes the risk of scratching. The grill is equally robust, made using powder coated steel and flush with the enclosure to avoid denting. If you use the Mackie subwoofer speaker in an install situation, you can flip off the trademark "Mackie Blue" LED on the front if you want the Mackie HD1501 to blend seamlessly into the background. Throw in the fact that is one of the most compact subwoofers available and you've got an ultra-professional bass bin that can be tossed in the back of even sub-compact vehicles.
- 110Â° x 20Â° constant curvature line array
- Scalable and arrayable with a multitude of configuration options
- Maximum flown system supports up to 4 x HDA and 2 x HD1801 subwoofers
- HGround stack up to 3 x HDA on HD1801 subwoofer or flybar
- Pole mount up to 2 x HDA on HD1801 subwoofer or tripod using dual angle pole cups
- 1200W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 500W RMS / 1000W peak
- HF 100W RMS / 200W peak
- EAW designed acoustics with custom specified transducers
- 12" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil
- Dual Beyma 1.7" compression drivers with heat-treated titanium diaphragms
- High-definition audio processing includes:
- Revolutionary patented acoustic correction
- Transducer time alignment and phase correction
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Three-position voicing switch for simple array voicing
- Integrated limiting and protection circuitry
- Proven rigging hardware
- Four M10 flypoints
- Integrated flyware allows easy array setup
- Optional Flybar and HD1801 subwoofer flyware kit
- Ultra-compact and lightweight (59 lb. / 26.7 kg)
- Rugged all wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- Supported by EAW Resolution prediction software
Get ready for a live gig, by adding this gear to your rig. Order now!
HDA 12" 2-Way Arrayable Powered Loudspeakers (Pair) Package Specifications:
- Mackie HDA 12" 2-Way High-Definition Arrayable Powered Loudspeakers
- Acoustic Performance
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 52 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz-18 kHz
- Horizonal Coverage (-6 dB): 110Â° averaged 2 kHz to 10 kHz
- Vertical Coverage (&nash;6 dB): 20 Â° averaged 2 kHz to 10 kHz
- Max peak SPL (Calculated from driver sensitivity and amplifier power) 1: 131 dB
- Max peak SPL (Measured with pink noise, free field at 1 meter, before limiting) 2: 124 dB
- Crossover Point: 1.5 kHz
- Input / Output
- Input Type: Female XLR balanced
- Input Impedance: 11 kÎ© balanced
- Loop Out: Male XLR balanced
- Voicing Mode
- 1-2: Voicing for an array with 1-2 HDAs
- 3-4: Voicing for an array with 3-4 HDAs
- 3-4 Long Throw: Long Throw Voicing for an array with 3-4 HDAs
- Low-Frequency Power Amplifier
- Rated Power: 500 watts RMS 1000 watts peak
- Rated THD: < 0.03%
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class D
- High-Frequency Power Amplifier
- Rated Power: 100 watts RMS 200 watts peak
- Rated THD: < 0.03%
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class D
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Diameter: 12 in (305 mm)
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3 in (76 mm)
- Diaphragm Material: Paper
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- High-Frequency Transducer x2
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.7 in (43 mm)
- Horn Entry Diameter: 0.75 in (18 mm)
- Diaphragm Material: Mylar
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Line Input Power
- US: 100 - 120 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 200W
- EU, CN: 200 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 200W
- AC Mains Connector: Locking Neutrik PowerCon A 20 amp, 250VAC Max input 800W
- AC Loop Connector: Locking Neutrik PowerCon B 20 amp, 250VAC Max output 600W
- Safety Features
- RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection
- Construction Features
- Basic Design: Trapezoidal, 20Â° included angle
- Cabinet: 15 mm exterior grade premium birch plywood
- Finish: High durability black paint
- Handles: One on each side
- Grille: Powder-coated galvanized steel
- Fly Points: Four M10 x 1.5 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0Â° - 40Â° C; 32Â° - 104Â° F
- Physical Properties
- Height: 14.7 in (373 mm)
- Width: 24.7 in (628 mm)
- Depth: 15.9 in (405 mm)
- Net Weight: 59 lb (26.7 kg)
- Mounting Methods
- Pole mount, integral rigging flybar, stack on top or fly underneath subwoofer(s), or fly via 4 integrated M10 mounting points (using M10 x 1.5 x 37 mm forged shoulder eyebolts)