Mackie DLM12S 2000W 12" Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Subwoofer expansion to DLM or other full-range systems.
The perfect companion to the DLM12 or DLM8, the Mackie DLM12S is a 2000-watt powered subwoofer that picks up where the DLM mains leave off, provide a warm and present low end that is ideal for bands, DJs or venues.
Equipped with flexible I/O, it can accommodate any system, powered or unpowered, or you can build it from the ground up with DLM series mains. It has a pole flange for mounting full-range mains directly above it, and is both light and powerful.
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- High-power 12" heat-treated woofer with 3â³voice coil
- Ultra-low frequency extension hits hard down to 35Hz
- DLP Digital Processor
- Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
- Precision digital crossover
- Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers
- Variable crossover control for optimization with any loudspeaker
- Six total XLR connects for flexible I/O control
- Two line level inputs
- Two full-range outputs for side fills, etc.
- Two high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Highest-output compact subwoofer on the market
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole mount a DLM8 or DLM12
- Extremely durable 15mm poplar cabinet
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Ridiculously lightweight (48 lbs. / 21.7 kg)
- Power 128dB @ 1m 35Hz - 120Hz
- (-10dB) 17.9" x 16.4" x 17.9"
- 455mm x 417mm x 455mm
Put some bottom in your mix. Order today.
DLM12S 2000W 12" Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Power: 2000W System Power
- Max SPL: 128dB @ 1m
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 120Hz (-10dB)
- Dimensions: 17.9" x 16.4" x 17.9"
- Weight: 48lb.