Mackie DLM12 2000W 12" Powered LoudspeakerProduct #H87228 Mackie H87228 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Power, mixing and speakers all-in-one.
Mackie's DLM Series powered speakers represent the combination of power, fidelity and portability that have placed Mackie among the most respected brands in professional audio. The Mackie DLM12 is a 12" powered loudspeaker whose features list is one thing, but whose spectacular sound quality is truly its greatest feature of all. The DLM series speakers additionally feature a fully capable digital mixer that is integrated right into the speaker box.
One of the most significant technological innovations of the DLM line is Mackie TruSource Technology. It's a potent combination of a brand new, completely unique, transducer design and powerful proprietary digital signal processing. At the heart of the DLM12 is the extremely compact TruSource driver, which combines the high and low-frequency driver into a vertically-aligned, common-magnet design that is ultra-efficient and extremely capable. The sonic reproduction is incredibly transparent across the entire frequency range.
Drawing on the powerful mixing capabilities of the popular Mackie DL1608, DLM Series loudspeakers feature a powerful integrated digital mixer with all the effects, processing and tools you need for your professional applications. That makes the DLM speakers truly a one-box solution for many applications.
These speakers are ideal for bands, DJs and venues, as their versatility is the only thing that rivals their fidelity. They can be pole-mounted, wall-mounted, flown, stacked, and carried. They are lightweight, rugged and sound fantastic.
- 2000W power via Class-D amplification
- 12â³ LF woofer / 1.75â³ HF compression driver
- Incredibly compact, lightweight design
- Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent coverage and unmatched fidelity
- DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer
- Powerful, one-touch digital mixer with bright OLED screen
- Two highly versatile input channels with FX
- Independent channel level, 3-band EQ and effects control
- 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay
- XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors
- Handles mic, line, stereo and instrument signals
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Multi-band feedback destroyer
- Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- 1/3 smaller than a traditional 2-way
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole-mountable on tripod or atop DLM12S using SPM300 speaker pole
- Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
- Wall-mount them using SWM300 articulated arm for stealthy, powerful install system
- Roadworthy PC-ABS cabinet with pro black finish and ergonomic top carry handle
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Integrated kickstand delivers perfect angle for personal monitor use
- Ridiculously lightweight (31 lbs. / 14.1 kg)
Get it all done with one. Order today.
DLM12 2000W 12" Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Power: 2000W System Power
- Max SPL: 128dB @ 1m
- Frequency response: 38Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Dimensions: 15.9" x 15.3" x 14.1"
- Weight: 31lb
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
- Professional Recording
Comments about Mackie DLM12 2000W 12" Powered Loudspeaker:
I've used these items professionally for about 3 years now. It took a couple of tries to get a matched pair-I use them for stereo live sound, and as studio monitors. They are AMAZING! Quite compact and portable, and will FILL a room better than any speakers I've used. No need for bass bins for most indoor events. Built-in effects are comparable to most compact Mackie mixers. Built-in feedback control works seamlessly, and they adjust immediately to any environment, so no need to worry about feedback unless you point a mic directly at them! Lots of power, wide frequency range, and easy to move & set up. No regrets on this one!