Mackie DL806 8-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad ControlProduct #H92680 Mackie H92680 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The power of digital mixing and the freedom of wireless iPad control.
Mackie helped revolutionize the world of digital mixing with the DL1608, by seamlessly blending a live sound mixer with the practical touch-control and wireless freedom of an iPad. Now they™ve scaled things down to bring you the same incredible wireless freedom, but in a more manageable, compact size. The DL806 is an 8-channel version of its bigger brother, but has the same revolutionary wireless iPad control making any live sound engineer' job and workflow much more enjoyable and exciting.
With 8 high-quality Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, and powerful internal DSP processing, the DL806 has plenty of unmatched hardware power to support the extremely intuitive user interface of the iPad. There is an iPad dock built-into the unit should you choose to use it in it' standard mixing form, or you can simply pop the iPad out of the dock to freely move about the venue to adjust your mix at will with the use of an additional Wi-Fi router. You™ll have Full hands-on control of audio level, 4-band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb, and more for each of the DL806' 8 channels and master fader. Perfect for a wide variety of smaller applications and venues, the DL806 is the most modern, powerful utility mixer available. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
*Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation. Wi-Fi router and iPad, iPod touch or iPhone not included.
*Wireless control supported from all iPad models. Docked control supported from iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation)
*Wireless control supported from iPod touch (4th and 5th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5
*iPad must be docked and the app must support background audio playback to integrate music
- 8 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 4 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control ability
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
- Intuitive Master Fader app for all iPad models
- My Fader app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch
- œGrow and Glow visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
Forget big and bulky, this is the perfect mixer for smaller applications and venues, order today!
DL806 8-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad Control Specifications:
- PadLock„¢ feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
Compact footprint saves precious workspace
15.5³ x 11.5³ x 3.9³
6.9 lb. / 3.2 kg