Mackie Control Universal ProSku #701808000000000 Mackie 701808 YPM Control Surfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Premium hands-on control of your music software.
The Mackie Control Universal Pro is a control surface made to give you tactile control over all the parameters of your computer recording software. Since it employs the proprietary Mackie communication protocol, Mackie Control Pro Series controllers know just how to sweet-talk your software, and your software knows just how to respond. You get deep, intuitive control of mix and plug-in parameters, realtime visual feedback, and setup is plug and play—no MIDI mapping head games!
The Universal Pro control surface, Extender Pro control surface extension and C4 Pro plug-in and virtual instrument controller all seamlessly integrate, so you can put control of all your music software parameters right at your fingertips.
Simply put, Mackie Control Pro Series controllers give your music production software what it needs to feel complete.
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
- 100mm touch-sensitive optical Penny + Giles motorized faders
- V-Pot control over software, plug-in effects and virtual instruments
- More than 50 dedicated push-buttons for fine control of software parameters
- Tape-style transport controls
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
- Quick cursor-style buttons for Up, Down, Left, Right and Zoom
- Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear
- Software-specific Lexan overlays included
Mice aren't made for music, but the Control Universal Pro is! Order yours now!