Mackie CFX20 mkII MixerProduct #634271 Mackie 634271 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Lots of channels for flexibility and handling big performances.
Mackie CFX20 mkII Mixer
The CFX20 mkII mic/line channels have unbalanced inserts and input trim controls with individual Zero Level LEDs, 3-band EQ with swept midrange, and 100 Hz low cut filters. Each channel strip has a 60 mm log-taper fader, one external, and one internal/external effects send; plus two aux sends, pan, mute, solo (PFL), and bus assigns. This mixer allows two separate stage monitor mixes to be created with their own effects levels. Built to exacting standards for incredible durability, new impact-resisting rubber side panels have been fitted to the entire series-additionally, the entire line has been updated ergonomically with Onyx Series knobs and new graphics, for better visibility in less-than-ideal lighting conditions. Best of all, the great CFX20 mkII mixer comes at a suggested retail price significantly lower than the original CFX series. Now that's progress!EMAC
Thanks to Mackie's massive digital R&D efforts of the past seven years, they've developed sophisticated 32-bit digital effects that rival dedicated outboard processors. Mackie's EMAC effects sound clean and realistic-especially compared to the crude, jangling 16-bit effects on most of the other "effects" mixers. EMAC stands for Extended Multiplication and Accumulation. In nongeek terms, that means no loss of internal precision during audio processing. Mackie started with the best proprietary reverb, delay and modulation algorithms their engineers could devise, then added 32-bit internal processing for a difference you'll definitely hear.Built For The New Frontier
Like all Mackie mixers, the CFX mkII Series is designed for rugged, day-in and dayout road use. Their sturdy-yet-light steel monocoque construction houses rugged, double-sided SMT-plated fiberglass circuit boards, and 2.36" faders with ultra-tight lip seals for keeping out contaminants. Now Onyx style knobs are mounted so they "ride" just above the steel chassis and absorb impacts without transferring damage to the internal components. Furthermore, they're designed to last, thanks to comolded potentiometers that don't get brittle and scratchy sounding with age.
- Low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamp
- 16 mono mic/line and 2 stereo line channels
- Built-in 32-bit EMAC digital effects processor with 16 effects
- External and internal EFX sends and EFX to Monitor control
- Onboard 9-band stereo graphic equalizer
- True 4-bus design ideal for live sound applications
- 2 pre/post aux sends and internal/external FX sends
- 3-band EQ with swept mid (100Hz to 8kHz) on mic/line
- 4-band EQ on stereo line channels
- Pan, mute, PFL solo on each channel
- 100Hz low-cut filters on all mic/line channels
- Subwoofer output from built-in 18 dB/octave, 75Hz crossover
- Break switch mutes all channels
- Headphone output with level control
- Tape/CD inputs with level control assignable to main mix
- Logarithmic-taper 60mm faders
- 48V phantom power