Mackie CFX20 mkII MixerProduct #634271 Mackie 634271 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Lots of channels for flexibility and handling big performances.
Upgrades to the Mackie CFX20 mkII Mixer include sleek gray cosmetics, ergonomic knobs, and impact-resistant rubber sides. This live sound mixer features Mackie-designed mic preamps, logarithmic-taper 60mm faders, 9-band phase-accurate graphic equalizer, 32-bit EMAC digital effects processor with 16 effects, 4-bus design, 2 pre/post aux sends, internal/external effects sends, and a host of great features for live sound, including 48V phantom power and 12V BNC lamp connector.
- Low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamp
- 16 mono mic/line and 2 stereo line channels
- Built-in 32-bit EMAC digital effects processor with 16 effects
- External and internal EFX sends and EFX to Monitor control
- Onboard 9-band stereo graphic equalizer
- True 4-bus design ideal for live sound applications
- 2 pre/post aux sends and internal/external FX sends
- 3-band EQ with swept mid (100Hz to 8kHz) on mic/line
- 4-band EQ on stereo line channels
- Pan, mute, PFL solo on each channel
- 100Hz low-cut filters on all mic/line channels
- Subwoofer output from built-in 18 dB/octave, 75Hz crossover
- Break switch mutes all channels
- Headphone output with level control
- Tape/CD inputs with level control assignable to main mix
- Logarithmic-taper 60mm faders
- 48V phantom power
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.