- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A great live mixer for small venues or the gigging band.
The Mackie CFX12 mkII Mixer is designed to make mixing live performances simpler. The mkII upgrades include sleek gray cosmetics, ergonomic knobs, and impact-resistant rubber sides. This live sound mixer features Mackie-designed mic preamps, logarithmic-taper 60mm faders, 9-band phase-accurate graphic equalizer, 32-bit EMAC digital effects processor with 16 effects, 4-bus design, 2 pre/post aux sends, internal/external effects sends, and a host of great features for live sound, including 48V phantom power and 12V BNC lamp socket.
- Low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps
- 8 mono mic/line and 2 stereo line channels
- Built-in 32-bit EMAC digital effects processor with 16 effects
- External and internal EFX sends and EFX to Monitor control
- Onboard 9-band stereo graphic equalizer
- True 4-bus design ideal for live sound applications
- 2 Pre/Post aux sends and internal/external FX sends
- 3-band EQ with swept mid (100Hz to 8kHz) on mic/line
- 4-band EQ on stereo line channels
- Pan, Mute, PFL solo on each channel
- 100Hz low-cut filters on all mic/line channels
- Subwoofer output from built-in 18 dB/octave, 75Hz crossover
- Break switch mutes all channels
- Headphone output with level control
- Tape/CD inputs with level control assignable to Main Mix
- Logarithmic-taper 60mm faders
- 48V phantom power