Mackie C300z 12" 2-Way Passive SpeakerProduct #605269 Mackie 605269 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Crystal-clear across the spectrum with serious power handling.
The Mackie C300z 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker features a 12" high-efficiency woofer and a 3" voice coil with a 1-3/4" titanium diaphragm compression driver. Handles a massive 600W of peak power at 8 ohms! 45Hz-20kHz frequency response for clear sound across the spectrum. EQ and crossover points meticulously chosen so that beam-width patterns match in both drivers, delivering natural sound at all volume levels. Polemountable, flyable. Trapezoidal shape allows use as a stage monitor.
- 12" woofer
- 3" voice coil with 1-3/4" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 600W peak handling
- Beam-width patterns match in both drivers
C300z 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response (—3 dB): 55 Hz — 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (—10 dB): 45 Hz — 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 123 dB
- Low-Frequency Crossover Type: 24 dB/octave, time offset corrected
- High-Frequency Crossover Type: 24 dB/octave
- Crossover Frequency: 1800Hz
- Over-Excursion Protection: Second-Order High-Pass Filter
- Driver Protection: Dynamic protection for compression driver
- Basic Design: Asymmetrical Trapezoidal
- Material: Polypropylene
- Finish Grey, textured finish
- Handles: One on left side, one on top
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 26" x 15.4" x 14.8"
- Weight: 43 lb.