Mackie C200 Passive Speaker (Black)(Black) Sku #485393000000000 Mackie 485393 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A passive version of the popular SRM350.
The passive Mackie C200 speaker contains a 10" high-efficiency woofer and 2" voice coil that deliver a wide 59Hz-22kHz frequency range. The C200 speaker's 1-2/5" compression driver is mounted on a waveguide that creates a wide 90° x 80° dispersion. The Mackie C200 has a 500W peak handling at 8 ohms.
The Mackie C200 speaker is also flyable, tiltable, and pole-mountable. The C200 delivers optimum performance in portable PA, stage monitor, and permanent/flown applications. The Mackie speaker's rugged, injection-molded composite cabinet makes it a solid performer on the road, and its unique shape prevents unwanted vibrations and standing waves from forming inside the speaker cab, while making it perfect as a side, tilt-back stage monitor. Other features include precision transducer components, unique Low-Impedance Compensated Crossover design, and wide dispersion to assure every audience member has a great seat.
Precision Tuned by the Speaker Brains at EAW
Mackie's C Series passive loudspeakers represent Mackie's first lightweight passive speakers tuned exclusively by the EAW loudspeaker engineering team—a team with more than 25 years of high-output loudspeaker expertise, having created loudspeaker systems for critical applications as diverse as the Super Bowl, Iron Maiden, and the Pope. Although loudspeakers for these mega-systems cost exponentially more than the stalwart C200, many of the same concepts have been applied, namely: designing custom 10" LF drivers with a frequency range from 59Hz-3000Hz and a 2" voice coil that can take a pounding. It also has a 1.4" high-frequency titanium driver and horn providing a wide, controlled dispersion pattern, and precise reproduction of the critical 1000Hz-20,000Hz upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Crossovers Tuned to Perfection
Tuning a crossover (i.e. voicing a system), involves dozens of critical decisions that many manufacturers overlook. In the end, it is all about balancing the design so that you get the best subjective results from the speaker while maintaining a good technical implementation. The crossover in the C Series is a unique Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) design with an asymmetrical slope. With EQ and crossover points meticulously chosen so that beam-width patterns match in both drivers, C Series loudspeakers offer natural sound at all volume levels.
Ever been to a show where the music sounds great in front, but craps out once you get to the back or sides of the room? The Mackie C200 was given a multi-cell horn throat aperture to avoid that situation. Sure, it's hard to say, but what it does is allow for much wider and more even dispersion of high and mid frequencies—so the wallflowers get the same great listening experience as those up front.
Better Than Your Average Box
Anyone with a factory can build a box and stick some speakers in it (and that's just what many do). But low-frequency transducers in square boxes can create resonances that reflect off the rear wall and pass through the woofer cone out of phase, and ready to mess up your sound. The C200 enclosure is an asymmetrical monocoque design with no parallel surfaces, causing mid- and high-frequency resonances to be reflected at angles into internal damping materials, instead of interfering with the woofer doing its thing.
Superb Floor Monitor
A good floor monitor plays loudly without generating feedback through vocal microphones. A poor floor monitor, on the other hand, will generate feedback just about the time you turn it up to a useable level. Floor monitor feedback is often caused by uneven frequency response and dispersion; some frequencies arrive at the microphone much louder than others. These spikes are what trigger feedback as the floor monitor volume is increased. The Mackie C200 speaker has incredibly smooth, spike-free response and dispersion over a wide range of treble frequencies. So you can increase its volume without boosting those nasty, feedback-inducing spikes.
- Portable Precision Passive loudspeaker with high-precision 1.4" HF titanium compression driver and 10" LF transducer
- Wide, even dispersion pattern means everyone in the audience hears great sound
- Asymmetrical cabinet design for best acoustical response
- Integrated low-impedance compensated crossover and transducer protection
- Tough, impact-resistant enclosure with sturdy handles, polemount, and integrated rigging points
- 500W peak power handling at 8 ohms
- 3 setup configurations: polemount, flyable and wedge
An affordable way to beef up your PA sound! Throw a pair in the cart today!
C200 Passive Speaker (Black) Specifications:
- Frequency response: (-3db): 89Hz 20kHz
- Frequency range (-10db): 59Hz-22kHz
- Maximum spl long-term @ 1m: 118dB
- Low-frequency crossover type: 6dB/octave, time offset corrected
- High-frequency crossover type: 12dB/octave
- Crossover frequency: 1800Hz
- Input Type: Speakon-style NL4 jack, 1/4" TS phone jack
- Input Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Handling: rms: 200 watts, music: 350 watts, peak: 500 watts
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 45°C (14deg;F to 113deg;F)
- Transducer Specifications
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Diameter: 10"/250mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0"/51mm
- Sensitivity: (1W@1m) 96dB
- Frequency Range: 59Hz-3000Hz
- High-Frequency Driver and Horn
- Diaphragm Diameter 1.4"/36mm
- Exit Throat Diameter 1"/24.5mm
- Diaphragm Material Titanium
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 104dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Range: 1000Hz-20000Hz
- Horn Type: Composite: Exponential and Conical
- Mouth Size: 12"/305mm W x 7"/178mm H
- Horizontal Coverage: 90° (1kHz-20kHz)
- Vertical Coverage: 80° (2.8kHz-20kHz)
- Safety Features
- Driver protection: dynamic protection for compression driver
- Construction Features
- Basic design: asymmetrical trapezoidal
- Material: polypropylene
- Finish: grey, textured finish
- Handles: one on left side, one on top
- Grille: perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Physical Properties
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.10" x 20.75" x 12.25"
- Weight: 26 lb.