- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Solid Mackie performance and construction!
The Mackie C200 speaker contains a 10" high-efficiency woofer and 2" voice coil that deliver a wide 59Hz-22kHz frequency range. 1-2/5" compression driver is mounted on a waveguide that creates a wide 90° x 80° dispersion. 500W peak handling @ 8 ohms. Flyable, tiltable, polemountable. Delivers optimum performance in portable PA, stage monitor, and permanent/flown applications. Rugged, injection-molded composite cabinet makes it a solid performer on the road. The unique shape prevents unwanted vibrations and standing waves from forming inside the speaker cab, while making it perfect as a side tilt-back stage monitor. Precision transducer components, unique Low-Impedance Compensated Crossover design, and wide dispersion assure every audience member has a great seat.
- 10" high-efficiency woofer with virtually indestructible precision 2" voice coil
- 1-2/5" compression driver
- High-frequency compression driver mounted on an acoustically non-resonant exponential waveguide, providing wide, controlled 90-degree x 80-degree dispersion
- Precise reproduction of the critical upper midrange and high frequencies
- Designed for optimum performance with Mackie powered mixers and power amps
- 500W peak power handling at 8 ohms
An affordable way to beef up your PA sound! Throw a pair in the cart today!
C200 10" 2-Way Passive Speaker Specifications:
- 118dB SPL @ 1kHz/1meter
- Frequency Response: 59Hz to 22kHz