Mackie 1604-VLZ3 Premium 16-Channel/4-Bus Compact MixerProduct #630133 Mackie 630133 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
16-channel ultra-low noise compact mixer with highest possible headroom.
The Mackie 1604-VLZ3 Premium 16-Channel/4-Bus Compact Mixer builds on the legacy of the best-selling 1604-VLZ Pro mixer. 16 studio-quality XDR2 second-generation mic preamps, along with redesigned 3-band active EQ circuitry (with sweepable mids), give the 1604-VLZ3 its greatly enhanced sound quality. All channels feature insert points and line-level inputs for extreme versatility. The unique Rotopod option allows for 2 different desktop, and 3 different rackmount configurations. The new multi-voltage power supply allows it to be used anywhere in the world. Ideal for live use, and home and project studios seeking superior performance, the versatile 1604-VLZ3 Compact Mixer is equally at home on the stage or in the studio. It also includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software.
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software doesnât make you bounce around endless menus and windows to make music. Based on a simple, single-screen interface, the award-winning Tracktion 3 is a fast, powerful, and complete solution for turning your ideas into finished songs. It comes with a plethora of power and plug-ins to keep your music flowingânot locked in menus or limitations.
- Ultrawide 60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended low frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs
- 16 channel inserts
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
- 4 Aux sends, level, pan, -20dB/Solo and Overload/Mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo Aux returns, 8 Direct outs, 4 Group/Bus outputs
- 3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter
- Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix
- Balanced 1/4" inputs and outputs (except inserts)
- Rack-mountable design with 3 physical configurations via rotating I/O pod
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- New Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Rugged steel chassis
1604-VLZ3 Premium 16-Channel/4-Bus Compact Mixer Specifications:
- Tracktion 3 System Requirements
- Windows XP
- Pentium/Athlon 1GHz or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher
- OSX 10.4.8 or higher
- G4, G5, Intel 1GHz or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Mackie 1604-VLZ3 Premium 16-Channel/4-Bus Compact Mixer:
Perfectly laid out mixer with just about all the features you would want. The newer preamps sound very good, even copmpared to some high end consoles. There is a lot of bad press about the sound of these boards and their older counterparts as well as the quality. The sound is very good on many of the newer ones, however many are made in China and they show it. Find an older, U.S. made version and move the pots and sliders, then move the pots and sliders on this one or any other made in China Mackie. You will quickly see exactly why there is a good reason to be careful about buying this board.