Mackie 1402-VLZ3 Premium 14-Channel Compact MixerProduct #630132 Mackie 630132 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Premium XDR2 mic preamps and a rich feature set.
The Mackie 1402-VLZ3 Premium 14-Channel Compact Mixer builds on the legacy of the extremely popular 1402-VLZ Pro, offering the same great feature set, plus greatly enhanced sound quality, and Tracktion 3 music production software. Six studio-grade XDR2 (Extended Dynamic Range) second-generation mic preamps, along with Mackie's proprietary active three-band EQ circuitry, give the 1402-VLZ3 its high-headroom, low-noise functionality. With its outstanding sound quality, multi-voltage power supply, and 60mm faders for precise mix control and visibility, the 1402-VLZ3 is the ideal choice for small and medium-sized mixing applications, anywhere in the world.
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software doesnât make you bounce around endless menus and windows to make music. Based on a simple, single-screen interface, the award-winning Tracktion 3 is a fast, powerful, and complete solution for turning your ideas into finished songs. It comes a plethora of power and plug-ins to keep your music flowingânot locked in menus or limitations.
- 14-channel ultra-low noise compact mixer with highest possible headroom
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended low frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz_20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 14 high-headroom line inputs
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- 2 Aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 2 stereo Aux returns + EFX to Monitor
- 3-band Active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut Filter on Mic input channels
- Switchable +4/-10 operation on Line input channels
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added versatility
- Control Room/Phones source matrix
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- New Multi-Voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Rugged steel chassis
1402-VLZ3 Premium 14-Channel Compact Mixer Specifications:
- Tracktion 3 System Requirements
- Windows XP
- Pentium / Athlon 1GHz or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher
- OSX 10.4.8 or higher
- G4, G5, Intel 1GHz or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher