Mackie 1202-VLZ3 Compact Mixer - 120VProduct #630131 Mackie 630131 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Premium XDR2 mic preamps and a rich feature set.
The Mackie 1202-VLZ3 Premium 12-Channel Compact Mixer builds on the legacy of the best-selling 1202-VLZ Pro, offering the same great feature set, plus greatly enhanced sound quality, and Tracktion 3 music production software. 4 studio-grade XDR2 (Extended Dynamic Range) second-generation mic preamps, along with Mackie's proprietary active 3-band EQ circuitry, give the 1202-VLZ3 its high-headroom, low-noise functionality. The 1202-VLZ3 is the model of efficiency, packing more features into its small footprint than any other mixer in this class. With its outstanding sound quality, just the right amount of control, and multi-voltage power supply, the 1202-VLZ3 is the perfect choice for smaller mixing applications, anywhere in the world.
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software doesn't make you bounce around endless menus and windows to make music. Based on a simple, single-screen interface, the award-winning Tracktion 3 is a fast, powerful, and complete solution for turning your ideas into finished songs. It comes with a plethora of power and plug-ins to keep your music flowingânot locked in menus or limitations.
- 12-channel ultralow-noise compact mixer with highest possible headroom
- Ultrawide 60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Extended low-frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Phantom power
- 12 high-headroom line inputs
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 2 Aux sends, level, pan, and PFL solo on each channel
- 2 stereo Aux returns plus EFX to Monitor
- 3-band Active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Low-Cut filter on Mic input channels
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added versatility
- Control Room/Phones source matrix
- Rackmountable design using optional rack ears
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- New multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Rugged steel chassis
1202-VLZ3 Compact Mixer - 120V Specifications:
- Tracktion 3 System Requirements
- Windows XP
- Pentium/Athlon 1GHz or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher
- OSX 10.4.8 or higher
- G4, G5, Intel 1GHz or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher