M-Audio StudioPro 3 Desktop Audio MonitorsProduct #603709 M-Audio 603709 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
M-Audio fidelity in portable active desktop monitors that won't break the bank.
M-Audio StudioPro 3 active desktop monitors offer powerful amplification, custom-tuned cabinets, optimized speaker design, and advanced crossover technology for the best possible sound. Magnetic shielding prevents StudioPro 3 audio monitors from interfering with your computer or video speakers.
Stereo Auxiliary Input and Headphone Output
In addition to the main RCA inputs in the back, for maximum flexibility the StudioPro 3 monitors' stereo aux input makes it easy to plug in a secondary audio source—such as your portable music player. The speakers' volume control works on both inputs simultaneously. Additionally, a stereo headphone output next to the aux jack mutes the speakers' sound and redirects it to your headphones.
The M-Audio custom bass reflex port discharges very low-frequency signals and delivers smooth, substantial bass response. Need more? The rear-panel bass boost gives you additional low-frequency gain and makes the StudioPro 3 monitors flexible enough to perform well for different spaces and listening preferences.
High-frequency audio signals tend to be fairly directional. That's why M-Audio includes wedge-shaped monitor pads that assist you in placing your M-Audio StudioPro 3 units directly at your ears for an optimal listening sweet spot.
M-Audio StudioPro 3 speakers provide a more stable performance with a special medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and unique interior reinforcement that absorbs vibration and impact generated under extreme conditions. Carefully placed acoustic material makes StudioPro 3 monitor's sound much bigger than they are—resulting in smooth, natural bass response.
M-Audio includes a pair of angled isolation pads with each set of StudioPro 3 desktop audio monitors.
- 3.25" low-frequency drivers; 1" high-frequency drivers
- Remarkably accurate frequency response and imaging
- Advanced crossover design
- Custom-tuned wood cabinet
- Magnetic shielding prevents computer/video monitor interference
- Vented port design for added bass
- Transportable, compact design is ergonomic and flexible
- Internal standing wave acoustic absorption for greater efficiency
- Bass Boost switch
- Factory programmed for worldwide use
- RCA rear-panel inputs; convenient front-panel 1/8" inputs
StudioPro 3 Desktop Audio Monitors Specifications:
- Type: 2-way desktop reference monitor
- LF driver: 3.25" diameter, magnetically shielded with curved cone with high-temperature voice coil
- HF driver: 1" diameter, magnetically shielded silk dome
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 20kHz ±3dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2.3kHz
- Dynamic range (Maximum Signal-to-Noise Ratio): >80dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input connectors: left and right line input connectors (RCA)
- Polarity: positive signal at + input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic power: 10 watts into 4Ω (per channel) at 0.5% distortion
- Input impedance: 10kΩ (unbalanced)
- Input sensitivity: 100mV pink noise input produces 90dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED ring around on/off/volume knob on front panel
- Power requirements: 100-120V~50/60Hz, 220~240V~50/60Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 5.5"W x 7.9"H x 5.9"D
- Weight: 8.8lb./pair (approx., without packing)