M-Audio MobilePre mk IIProduct #H65460 M-Audio H65460 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The next generation of the best-selling MoblePre USB.
The next-generation MobilePre delivers even more pro features than its best-selling predecessor, so you can record a wider variety of sources with higher audio quality. Connect guitars, microphones, keyboards, drum machines, synths, and other devices, and simultaneously record two sources with 24-bit/48 kHz (better-than-CD) sound. Thanks to the ergonomic design, you can control input gain and volume with convenient top-panel knobs, and monitor your recording without latency at the press of a button.
Make music like the pros
The included Pro Tools SE music recording and creation software delivers many of the same powerful features that studio professionals use to create Grammy Award-winning albums, Emmy Award-winning television shows, and Academy Award-winning films. This easy-to-use software lets you create music with up to 24 tracks, and also includes a huge loop library and over 100 virtual instruments to build out your mixes. Add EQ, reverb, and other built-in effects to make your music sound professionally produced.
If you want even more tracks, effects, virtual instruments, and loops, MobilePre is compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered software”the same recording platform used by studio professionals around the world. You can also use MobilePre with GarageBand, Logic, Live, Record, and virtually every other popular music application.
Record Your Guitar
Want to record guitar with your computer? What about bass or keyboards? MobilePre can make your dream a reality. Simply connect it via USB to your PC or Mac, plug in your instruments, and you're good to go. You can also use the included Pro Tools SE recording software and effects to layer tracks with your instruments and create professional-sounding mixes.
Record vocals and acoustic instruments
MobilePre features switchable +48V phantom power, so you can connect a studio-grade condenser (powered) microphone like the M-Audio Nova for pro-quality recordings. The interface's two-input, two-output design lets you record a vocal mic and another instrument simultaneously, so you can capture song ideas or collaborate with other musicians.
[GFX: show photo of musicians collaborating, or phantom power switch]
Monitor without distracting latency
All digital audio recording systems introduce a small delay between the instrument input and the output coming from the computer. This "latency" can be distracting enough to cause pitch and timing errors when you're recording. MobilePre solves this latency problem with a direct monitor button, which lets you hear your instruments directly through the interface before they go into the computer.
- MobilePre audio interface
- 24-bit, 48kHz (better-than-CD) audio quality record two sources simultaneously
- 2 front-panel XLR/TS combo jacks for recording microphones and/or instruments
- 2 rear-panel line inputs for recording line-level sources such as keyboards, drum machines, synthesizers, and more
- Front/Rear Input Select button”record via front-panel combo jacks or rear-panel line inputs
- 4 top-panel knobs for adjusting input/output levels and headphone volume
- 48V Phantom Power switch to power studio-quality condenser microphones
- Direct Monitor button for monitoring your recording without distracting latency
- Rear-panel line outputs for connecting studio monitors
- headphone input
- USB port for connection and power
- Pro Tools SE software
- Award-winning Pro Tools composing, recording, editing, and mixing features
- mix up to 24 tracks (16 audio tracks, 8 virtual instrument tracks)
- Integrated learning tools make it easy to create music
- Built-in composing features, including MIDI sequencing and Score editing
- includes over 100 different virtual instruments
- Powerful, pro-quality effects including reverb, EQ, and guitar amp/distortion effects
- Comes with over 3GB of audio loops to quickly construct songs and ideas
- Easily record up to two instruments at once
Order this affordable yet versatile audio interface today!
MobilePre mk II Specifications:
- MobilePre (hardware only)
Windows XP (SP3)*, Windows Vista 32/64, or Windows 7 32/64
Pentium 4 2.0GHz
Native USB port
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or greater, or 10.6.3 or greater
Native USB port
Pro Tools SE software
1.8GHz multi-core processor (Intel or AMD)
5400 RPM drive
Windows XP Home (SP3 or greater), Windows XP Pro (SP3 or greater), Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, or Windows 7 Ultimate
2GB RAM for Windows 7 64-bit; 1 GB RAM for XP or Windows 7 32-bit
Adobe Flash Player 10
1.8GHz multi-core processor (Intel)
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or greater, or 10.6.1 or greater
Adobe Flash Player 10
*Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported
NOTE: Other supported audio applications may have higher minimum system requirements
Mac OS X Core Audio