M-Audio Fast Track Pro Mobile USB Audio/MIDI InterfaceProduct #241710 M-Audio 241710 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A compact and intuitive interface for your computer-based recording studio.
One of the most popular audio interfaces ever, the M-Audio Fast Track Pro Mobile USB Audio/MIDI Interface is an affordable, reliable piece of equipment loaded with professional features for optimal mobile recording flexibility. You get 2 front-panel mic/line inputs complete with phantom power for condenser microphones, inserts for outboard effects, balanced and unbalanced analog outputs, S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O, and more.
The M-Audio Fast Track Pro also offers near-zero latency direct hardware monitoring and low-latency ASIO software monitoring, plus an A/B source switch and dual output pairs for DJ-style cueing. Compatible with most popular PC and Mac music software, the Fast Track interface's USB connection and bus power along with class compliancy for Mac OS X* make it a breeze to set up.
Professional Recording—Anywhere, Anytime
With the M-Audio Fast Track Pro, you'll get professional results whenever and wherever you want to record. A single USB connection gives you access to all the I/O you need for microphones and instruments like guitars, as well as MIDI- and S/PDIF-equipped digital audio gear. The microphone inputs are even phantom powered to accommodate studio-quality condenser microphones. M-Audio's acclaimed driver software gives you total routing control over the 4 x 4 I/O—including setting up an effects loop with external devices.
The M-Audio Fast Track Pro audio interface also has a powerful headphone amplifier with volume control. Hardware direct monitoring eliminates the latency or delay inherent in even the best internal circuitry while listening to your input and existing tracks. You can also listen to your input complete with effects while recording by using the low-latency ASIO monitoring. Connect to a DJ mixer with the 2 pairs of analog outputs and use the front-panel A/B source switch to audition cues.
Ableton Live Lite
M-Audio also includes multi-award-winning Ableton Live 5 software. The Live 5's revolutionary loop-based paradigm dramatically simplifies audio production, so you can drag and drop audio clips in real time, record linear tracks, add effects, perform live remixes, and much more.
- 1/4", RCA, XLR, and MIDI inputs.
- 24-bit/96kHz audio interface
- 2 front panel mic/instrument preamp inputs (Neutrik XLR/ 1/4" TRS) with:
- gain controls
- signal/peak lights
- pads for each input
- insert jack (1/4" TRS) for outboard processors
- 2 balanced outputs (1/4" TRS)
- 4 unbalanced outputs (RCA)
- 2 x 2 S/PDIF digital I/O with with 2-channel PCM
- S/PDIF out also supports pass-through of AC-3/DTS surround-encoded content
- 1 x 1 MIDI I/O with activity LEDs
- headphone output (1/4" TRS) with level control
- headphone A/B source switch for DJ-style cueing
- input/playback mix control for hardware direct monitoring
- mono switch for input/playback direct monitoring
- master output level control
- near zero-latency hardware direct monitoring
- low-latency ASIO software monitoring
- includes Ableton Live Lite 5 for creative recording and mixing
- USB connection to computer
- powered via USB or optional AC power adapter
Get into digital recording with a minimal investment. Put it in the cart!
Fast Track Pro Mobile USB Audio/MIDI Interface Specifications:
- Mac and PC compatible; class compliant with Mac OS X 10.3.9 and higher.
- *Class compliancy supports 16-bit/48kHz 2 x 4 operation on OS X 10.3.9 and higher. Driver installation required to access more I/O.