- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
10 in/10 out 24-bit, 96kHz audio card with mic preamps, digital I/O, and MIDI I/O.
M-Audio gives you a great inexpensive way to record live music into a computer with the Delta 1010 LT PCI Digital Audio System. What more could you ask for? How about word clock I/O, convenient and powerful routing possibilities, zero-latency hardware monitoring, control over Serial Copy Management System, and more. Also includes XLR mic inputs, S/PDIF, MIDI, and word clock I/O. Every single thing you need to interface your virtual computer with the real world. Comprehensive Delta Control Panel software can set and fine-tune input levels. Outs can connect to external mixer or sound system and S/PDIF outs feed your digital mixdown deck.
Drivers included for Windows XP, 2000, ME, 95/98, and NT; ASIO; Direct Sound; EASI; Multiclient 95/98/ME; and Multi-card drivers for all Windows OS, Gigasampler, Mac Sound Manager, and Mac ASIO, ASIO2. PCI Host card with two external color-coded breakout cables. 8x8 analog I/O balanced on female XLR and unbalanced on gold-plated RCA connectors. S/PDIF I/O supports many modes, including AC3 or DTS surround (PC only). MIDI I/O on standard DIN jacks.
- 10 in/10 out
- 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution
- Mic preamps
- Digital I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Word clock I/O
- Powerful routing possibilities
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Serial Copy Management System control
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.
Delta 1010 LT PCI Digital Audio Computer Interface Specifications:
- ASIO 2
- Sound Manager
- Mac OS X Core Audio / Core MIDI
- Minimum System Requirements (PC)
- Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2)* / Vista SP2 (32Bit , 64 Bit) / Win7 (32Bit , 64 Bit)
- For 96kHz operation: Pentium III 500MHz w/ 128MB RAM
- For 48kHz operation: Pentium II 400MHz w/ 64MB RAM
- * Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
- ** M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
- Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
- G3/G4* 500MHz
- G5 w/PCI-X expansion slots** - Incompatible exceptions
- OS 9.2.2, w/ 128MB RAM
- OS X 10.1.5, 10.2.6, 10.3.6, 10.4, 10.5.1 w/ 256MB RAM***
- OMS 2.3.8 for MIDI under OS 9.2.2
- * G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported
- ** Intel based Mac Pro & DualCore G5 with PCI-Express expansion slots not supported.
- *** M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.