Open Box (Mint) M-Audio AV32 Studio Monitor Pair
Powered Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Studio monitor pair with 3" woofer and acoustically treated cabinets.
The M-Audio AV32 monitors are encased in acoustically-inert MDF cabinets that eliminate clarity-robbing resonances. Onboard amplification provides 10 Watts of power per channel. The two-way design features an optimized bass reflex design and OptImage IV waveguides to deliver extended bass and crystal-clear highs.Offering both a 1/8" stereo jack and RCA inputs, the AV32 speakers are compatible with all your gear, including your tablet, computer, or mobile device. The convenient headphone output allows you to work privately at any hour. Ideal for producing all kinds of media, the AV32 monitors are also perfect for gaming, watching videos, and listening to music. Cables are included.
- 3" polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1" ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 10-watt per channel amplifier
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Attractive black vinyl laminate finish
Upgrade your sound with the AV32 monitor speakers from M-Audio.
AV32 Studio Monitor Pair Specifications:
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
Low-Frequency Driver: 3" diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
High-Frequency Driver: 1" diameter, silk cone tweeter
Frequency Response: 90 Hz “ 20 kHz
Crossover Frequency: 3.3 kHz
RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input and 1/8" aux input
Polarity: Positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
Dynamic Power: 10 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Î
Input Impedance: 10 k Î unbalanced