- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Pristine digital clarity.
The M-Audio Audiophile 192 PCI Interface features a high-definition 192kHz sampling rate, digital I/O, balanced analog I/O, and 113dB input and 108dB output signal-to-noise ratios. Rock-solid drivers and seamless integration with your favorite Mac and PC applications. Compliant with PCI 2.2 and 64-bit audio drivers so you'll be ready to take advantage of next-generation platforms and software.
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz audio
- 2x2 balanced 1/4" TRS analog I/O
- S/PDIF digital I/O with 2-channel PCM and surround
- Direct hardware input monitoring via separate balanced 1/4" TRS monitor inputs
- 16-channel MIDI I/O
- SCMS copy protection control
- Software routing of inputs and outputs
- Digital I/O can be routed to/from external effects
- ASIO, WDM, GSIF 2 and Core Audio driver support
- 64-bit driver support for Windows
- PCI 2.2 compatibility
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.
Audiophile 192 PCI Interface Specifications:
- Sample rates (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Signal-to-noise ratio (input): -113dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-noise ratio (output): -108dB @ 48kHz (A-weighted)
- Minimum system requirements (PC): Pentium 3, 700MHz or higher, 256MB RAM (192 and 96kHz operation), Pentium 3, 500MHz or higher, 128MB RAM (48kHz operation), DirectX 9.0b or higher, Windows XP (SP1) or Windows 2000 (SP4), available PCI slot
- Minimum system requirements (Mac): Macintosh G4 733MHz or higher, 512MB RAM, Mac OS X Jaguar (10.2.8 or later) or Panther (10.3.4)