Lynx LT-ADAT Aurora ADAT cardProduct #501859 Lynx 501859 YPE Computer Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Adds up to 16 ADAT Lightpipe I/O to Lynx Aurora 8 and 16 converters with a 48kHz sampling rate.
The Lynx LT-ADAT Aurora card is an LSlot ADAT card specifically for Lynx's Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 converters (sold separately) that adds up to 16 channels of high-performance ADAT Lightpipe input and output. The LT-ADAT is a full-function ADAT interface that provides 2 ADAT Lightpipe inputs and 2 outputs. Operating at a sample rate of 48kHz, the Lynx LT-ADAT has 16 I/O channels. Higher sample rates are supported using S/MUX technology: 8 channels at 96kHz and 4 channels at 192kHz.
Easily installed inside the Lynx Aurora 16 and Aurora 8, the LT-ADAT connects via ribbon cable to the host converter. Channel routing is controlled from the Aurora front panel or by computer via the Lynx AES16 PCI card. The LT-ADAT clock can be slaved to Aurora or a Lightpipe optical signal. Even when slaving to Lightpipe, Aurora's SynchroLock technology provides immunity to the high levels of jitter sometimes found in optical signals.
Lynx LT-ADAT also allows Aurora to function as a bi-directional format converter, converting ADAT to AES/EBU and analog and back to ADAT.
- Adds 16 Lightpipe I/O channels at up to 48 kHz to Aurora converters
- Higher sample rates attainable via S/MUX technology
- Easily installed into Aurora's LSlot bay
- Controlled via Aurora front panel or by computer via AES16.
- ADAT/AES-EBU bidirectional format converter
- Flexible clocking options
- FPGA core allows field upgraded of firmware
Give your Aurora converter more versatility with this ADAT card. Order one today!
LT-ADAT Aurora ADAT card Specifications:
- Host interface: Lynx proprietary LStream interface: 24.5 Mbps bi-directional requirements: Aurora 16/Aurora 8 with Firmware Revision 12 or higher and available LSlot expansion slot
- Size: 3.0"H X 5.0"W X 0.75"D
- EMI certifications: FCC and CE
- ADAT Optical I/O
- Number / type: Two inputs and two outputs, compatible with Alesis ADAT Type I and Type II Optical Digital Interface Protocol, up to 24-bit data
- Channels: 16 @ 44.1kHz 48 kHz sample rates, 8 @ 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz sample rates, S/MUX enabled, 4 @ 176.4 kHz and 192 kHz sample rates, SMUX enabled
- Input receiver: Fast-locking phase-locked loop with 30kHz to 55kHz lock range
- Clock synchronization
- Clock Sources: Aurora, Optical In 1
- Core: FPGA-based core. Support for field upgrades of firmware.
- Routing/Mixing: Integrates with host card's digital mixer to allow independent routing of ADAT I/O with Aurora analog and digital I/O
- I/O ports: (4) Bracket-mounted TOSLINK connectors.
- Other: LStream interface headers