Lynx AES16 PCI CardProduct #501853 Lynx 501853 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Integrates digital consoles, multichannel A/D-D/A converters, and hard disk recorders with DAWs.
The Lynx AES16 PCI Card offers excellent AES/EBU channel capacity and routing flexibility in a single add-on PCI card. With support for up to 16 channels of input and output at sample rates up to 192kHz, the AES16 card turns your computer into a powerful digital router or patchbay with extensive flexibility and minimal cabling. Most importantly, the Lynx AES16 supports the emerging single-wire 192kHz standard and is compatible with existing dual-wire AES/EBU devices. Install up to 4 Lynx AES16 PCI Cards in a single computer.
- 16-channel AES/EBU digital I/O
- 192kHz / 24-bit single-wire and dual-wire modes
- SynchroLock jitter attenuation
- Word clock and multi-card synchronization
- Powerful mixing and routing engine
- Low-latency drivers for Windows and Macintosh
Make your computer more flexible with this PCI Card. Order one or more today!
AES16 PCI Card Specifications:
- PCI Bus: Version 2.2 compliant
- Data Transfers: Up to 132 MBps using custom 16-channel zero-wait state, scatter-gather DMA engine Bus mastering supported
- Size: 5.0"H X 7.4"W X 0.75"D (half-size PCI card)
- Digital I/O
- Number/Type: 8 stereo inputs and 8 stereo outputs, 24-bit AES/EBU format, transformer coupled
- Channels: 16 in/out in single-wire mode
- Sample rates: All standard rates and variable rates up to 192kHz in both single-wire and dual-wire modes
- Core: FPGA-based core contains custom PCI interface, data routing and formatting, device control, digital mixing, clock routing and control, and a DMA engine; 256KB of onboard RAM for data buffering; support for field upgrades of firmware
- Audio devices: Card is visible to host applications as 8 record devices and 8 play devices (Each device has two channels and can be used independently for multi-client functionality)
- Sources: Digital inputs 1-4, external word clock (with XLR cables only) on BNC, internal word clock on header, onboard low-jitter crystal oscillator
- SynchroLock: Multi-stage, VCXO-based clock generation system with high jitter attenuation (Wide mode tracks off-frequency clocks, narrow mode generates ultra-low jitter output for standard frequencies)
- Onboard digital mixer
- Type: hardware-based, low latency
- Routing: Ability to route any input to any or multiple outputs
- Mixing: up to four input or playback signals mixed to any output, 40-bit precision
- Status: peak levels to -114dB on all inputs and outputs
- LStream expansion ports
- Compatibility: Supports Lynx LStream expansion cards including the LS-ADAT 16-channel ADAT I/O card
- Type: High-speed serial, up to 16 channels @ 24-bits on 14-pin internal connector
- I/O ports: Two bracket-mounted 26-pin high-density female D-sub connectors (Can be configured to support eight channel or four channel AES connections)
- External clock: 75-Ohm BNC word clock input and output provided on XLR cable set
- Internal clock: Two 75-ohm board-mounted 2-pin headers for word clock input and output
- Windows Drivers: for Windows 2000 / XP platforms: MME, ASIO 2.0, WDM, DirectSound, Direct Kernel Streaming, and GSIF
- Macintosh Drivers: CoreAudio for OSX
- Mixer Application: multi-window GUI provides complete control of digital mixer and all hardware settings