Line 6 StageSource L3T Powered Speaker(Black) Sku #H81164000001000 Line 6 H81164 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Smart Speakers for Smart Sound
By themselves, or in conjunction with the M20d mixer, Line 6’s StageSource L3t powered speaker system offers great sound with the built-in intelligence to make your live gigs that much more exciting.
With 1400 watts of tri-amped power and multi-band feedback suppression built in, these compact, lightweight speakers interconnect using the L6 LINK protocol to easily scale from using a single speaker with the built-in multi-channel mixer with digital effects for intimate acoustic gigs to multiple speaker rigs with an external mixer to fill larger venues. And the Smart Speaker Modes can tell whether you’re using it for a floor monitor, pole-mounted, or as part of your backline for acoustic or electric guitars and automatically sets itself appropriately. So it’s easily expandable as your live sound needs grow.
Built road-tough, with professional suspension points and pull-backs, the L3t is also great for installations in churches, clubs, auditoriums and conference facilities. And because it’s so easily expandable, with other L3t cabinets, the L3m or the L3s subwoofer, your investment in great sound is a sound investment.
- 1,400‐Watt,3‐way, tri‐amped speaker system
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multi‐channel mixer with 3‐band EQ, Smart Effects, and acoustic guitar modeling
- Multi‐band feedback suppression
- On‐board accelerometer and pole‐mount sensors
- Virtual Tilt‐back projects speaker’s output upwards in backline mode
- L6 LINK digital networking for multi‐speaker setups
- Multi‐function design for true scalability
- Dual‐braced tour‐grade plywood enclosure with M10 suspension points
- Retractable handles for easy portability
Make your sound system smarter today with StageSource powered speakers by Line 6
StageSource L3T Powered Speaker Specifications:
- System Type: Dual 10”, 3‐way, tri‐amplified loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range (‐10 dB): 40 Hz to 19 kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, free‐field)
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 47 Hz to 18 kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, free‐field)
- Maximum SPL Output: 132 dB peak @ 1 meter (unweighted, measured indoors with music program
- Coverage Pattern (‐6 dB): 100° horizontal x 50° vertical
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8.7 (averaged 1 kHz to 16 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.4 dB (averaged 1 kHz to 16 kHz)
- Crossover Frequencies: LF1 Low‐pass ‐ 250 Hz; LF2 to HF Crossover ‐ variable, 2.2 kHz to 7.0 kHz (Speaker Mode dependent)
- Low Frequency Transducers: 2 x 10” extended range woofer, 2” diameter voice coil, 4Ω impedance
- High Frequency Transducer: 1” exit compression driver, 1.4” diameter voice coil and diaphragm, 8Ω impedance