Line 6 StageSource L3M Powered Speaker
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The Smart Way To Expand Your Current Sound System
Line 6's StageSource L3m powered speaker system offers an exceptional way to expand your sound system, with great sound and the built-in intelligence to make your live gigs that much more exciting.
With 1400 watts of tri-amped power and multi-band feedback suppression built in, these compact, lightweight speakers interconnect using the L6 LINK protocol to easily scale from using a single speaker for intimate acoustic gigs to multiple speaker rigs to fill larger venues. And the Smart Speaker Modes can tell whether you're using it for a floor monitor, pole-mounted, or as part of your backline for acoustic or electric guitars and automatically sets itself appropriately. With the addition of the Line 6 M20d intelligent mixer, it's the basis of a complete sound solution that can grow with your needs.
Built road-tough, with professional suspension points and pull-backs, the L3m is also great for installations in churches, clubs, auditoriums and conference facilities. And because it's so easily expandable your investment in great sound is a sound investment.
- 1,400âWatt,3âway, triâamped speaker system
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multiâband feedback suppression
- Onâboard accelerometer and poleâmount sensors
- Virtual Tiltâback projects speaker's output upwards in backline mode
- L6 LINK digital networking for multiâspeaker setups
- Multiâfunction design for true scalability
- Dualâbraced tourâgrade plywood enclosure with M10 suspension points
Make your sound system smarter today with StageSource powered speakers by Line 6
StageSource L3M Powered Speaker Specifications:
- System Type: Dual 10â, 3âway, triâamplified loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range (â10 dB): 40 Hz to 19 kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, freeâfield)
- Frequency Response (Â±3 dB): 47 Hz to 18 kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, freeâfield)
- Maximum SPL Output: 132 dB peak @ 1 meter (unweighted, measured indoors with music program
- Power Rating LF1 â 655 Watts Class-D, LF2 655 Watts Class-D, HF 175 Watts Class-AB
- Power Supply Voltage Range: 100 â 240 VAC, Â± 10%, 50/60 Hz , automatic voltage selection