Low noise for clearer recordings. Plenty of effects and modeling options too.
This Line 6 POD Studio UX1 package includes the POD Farm plug-in and Reason Limited recording software, an ideal platform for recording guitarists. This collection of studio-standard hardware and software provides instant pro guitar recording right out of the box.
NOTE: As of April 2010, if you order this product, you'll automatically be upgraded to POD Farm 2.0.
The Line 6 POD Studio UX1 boasts extremely low noise for recording guitar plus 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces, for clear and dynamic recordings. The exclusive Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring eliminates latency and allows you to record with amp and effect modeling without sacrificing tone or feel.
Compact and powerful, the Line 6 UX1 recording interface features a 1/4" guitar input, a balanced XLR input with high-quality mic preamp, a pair of 1/4" line inputs, a 1/4" stereo monitor input, and a pair of 1/4" analog outs for a truly professional recording experience.
Public Service Announcement: Latency Kills
Recording with latency is like driving with your eyes closed. Line 6's ToneDirect monitoring allows you to record and monitor a fully processed guitar tone while virtually eliminating latency and taking all the guesswork out of recording great-sounding tracks.
What's latency? Latency is the delay caused by the time it takes your guitar signal to travel all the way through your hardware interface, through your computer's processor, through your plug-in software, back through your hardware interface, and out of your speakers or headphones. This delay is significant in your monitoring signal and makes recording almost impossible. With a Line 6 POD Studio UX1 interface, latency is something you'll never have to deal with.
- Provides low noise for recording guitar with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- ToneDirect monitoring virtually eliminates latency and allows you to record and monitor a fully processed tone
POD Farm plug-in
- Provides 18 guitar amps, 24 guitar cabs, 5 bass amps and 5 bass cabs, 29 essential stompbox and studio effects, and 6 mic preamps in Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST formats
- Free FX Junkie model pack adds 35 more effect models, including synths, filters, delays, and more
- Reason Limited software
Get rid of latency and give yourself some better recording results. Order the UX1 today!
Pod Studio UX1 with Pod Farm Specifications:
- Allows 44.1/48kHz, 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96kHz with sample rate conversion)
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- Inputs and outputs:
- 1-1/4" guitar input
- 1 balanced XLR input with high-quality mic preamp and trim knob
- 2-1/4" line inputs
- 1-1/4" stereo monitor input
- 2-1/4" analog outs
- 1-1/4" headphone out