Line 6 L2M Stagesource Powered MonitorSku #H93011000000000 Line 6 H93011 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Next generation sound reinforcement.
StageSource® L2m loudspeakers use massive DSP and huge power to deliver studio-quality live sound at every gig. You can use six powerful DSP-based Smart Speaker modes to optimize the speaker’s output for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or with a multi-effects guitar processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. An onboard accelerometer and pole-mount sensors automatically detect the speaker’s orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly.
Fast Networking via L6 LINK
In live sound situations where two or more speakers are needed, StageSource products use a proprietary digital networking protocol called L6 LINK™ to simplify setup. Loudspeakers will automatically self-configure, pan stereo signals, adjust Smart Speaker modes and perform system-wide optimization. Add StageSource L3s subwoofers to the mix and the system automatically sends them the summed signals and sets the crossovers. When combined, Line 6 live sound products form an intelligent ecosystem that sets up faster and helps you sound your best.
Designed to Be Different
The 800-watt, two-way, bi-amped speaker system and tour-grade plywood enclosure combine to deliver great power and reliability. The innovative multi-function design makes StageSource L2m perfect for a wide variety of applications—stacked on the floor or stage, pole-mounted, positioned horizontally as a floor monitor, used as instrument backline with Virtual Tilt-back, or flown with the integrated M10 suspension points.
Orientation and Pole-mount Sensors
StageSource L2m uses an internal accelerometer, optical sensors and DSP to accelerate setup and optimize the sound of your system. Based on the information the system detects, it selects the right Smart Speaker mode for the application, and automatically adjusts its performance.
Integrated Feedback Suppression
Since feedback can ruin a performance, StageSource L2m uses intelligent 12-band feedback suppression to identify the problem frequencies and adjust levels without affecting the overall sound.
L2m feedback suppression continuously analyzes the audio signal, identifying frequencies that have the characteristics of feedback (steady frequencies with few overtones, rising in amplitude) and then applies a narrow notch filter to remove the offending frequency. L2m feedback suppression can remove up to 12 independent feedback frequencies. You can set the feedback analyzer to one of three modes, depending on how aggressively the analyzer will seek out potential feedback frequencies.
Multi-function Design and Scalability
Multi-function design combined with powerful Smart Speaker modes and digital networking provides true scalability whether you’re using a single L2t as a standalone PA or multiple L2t and L2m speakers as main PA, monitors and backline. Add StageSource L3t/L3m loudspeakers and L3s subwoofers to customize a configuration that meets your live sound or installation needs.
StageSource L2m is ready for whatever the road can throw at it. The robust enclosure is constructed of heavy-duty plywood, and features a tour-grade steel grille with protective screen backing that shields the drivers from impact damage.
If you need to fly the speakers, each StageSource L2m features four professional M10 suspension points with a pull-back.
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multi-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Smart Effects and acoustic guitar modeling
- Multi-function design for true scalability
- L6 LINK™ digital networking for multi-speaker setups
- 800-watt, 2-way, bi-amped speaker system
- Multi-band feedback suppression
- On-board accelerometer and pole-mount sensors
- Virtual Tilt-back projects speaker’s output upwards in backline mode
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with M10 suspension points
Order the L2m and your speakers will be the smartest one in the band.
L2M Stagesource Powered Monitor Specifications:
- System Type: 10”, 2-way, bi-amplified loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 44Hz to 19kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, free-field)
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 51Hz to 18kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, free-field)
- Maximum SPL Output:
- 128dB peak @ 1 meter (unweighted, measured indoors with music program material)
- Coverage Pattern (-6dB): 100⁰ horizontal x 50⁰ vertical
- Directivity Factor (Q): 9.2 (averaged 1kHz to 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.6dB (averaged 1kHz to 16kHz)
- Crossover Frequencies: LF to HF Crossover - variable, 2.2kHz to 7.0kHz (Speaker Mode dependent)
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 10” extended range woofer, 2” diameter voice coil, 4Ω impedance
- High-Frequency Transducer: 1” exit compression driver, 1.4” diameter voice coil and diaphragm, 8Ω impedance
- Electrical – Rear Panel
- Input Types: Line-level XLR-1/4”, balanced Stereo RCA, unbalanced L6 LINK XLR
- Input Impedance: 100 kΩ balanced 20 kΩ balanced N/A
- Max Input Levels: +20dBu +16dBV N/A
- Onset of Limiting: +6dBu input (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, Master Level control at center-detent)
- -6dBu input (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, Master Level control at maximum)
- Output Impedances: Source-dependent 680Ω balanced N/A
- Controls: Feedback Suppression On/Off/Mode, Master Level, Speaker Mode
- Signal Present/Clip, Feedback Suppression On/Off/Mode, Limit, 6x Speaker Mode, L6 LINK Status
- Digital Signal Processing
- Speaker Modes:
- Reference/P.A., Playback, Floor Monitor, Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar
- On-board Effects: Feedback Suppression
- Transducer Protection: Excursion limiting, thermal limiting
- Digital Networking: L6 LINK intelligent speaker networking system
- Speaker orientation, pole sensor, power amp temperature, power supply, temperature
- Power Amplification and Supply
- Output Channel: HF LF
- Power Amplifier Type: Class AB Class D
- Peak Output Power1: 175 watts 655 watts
- Power Supply Voltage Range: 100 - 240 VAC, ± 10%, 50/60Hz , automatic voltage selection
- Power Consumption: 250 watts (1/8th power)
- Cooling: Digitally-controlled, variable-speed 50 mm fan
- Output overcurrent, overtemperature, DC fault
- 1 1kHz sine wave input, 1% THD+N unweighted into the nominal load impedance, single channel driven, before the onset of limiting.
- 15 mm enclosure, 18 mm baffle, multi-ply hardwood, textured black paint, bass, reflex design
- Floor Monitor Upward Angle: 60⁰ using kickstands, 30⁰ using handle
- Suspension Points: M10 x 1.5 threaded inserts, qty: 4
- Pullback Point: M10 x 1.5 threaded insert, qty: 1
- Grille: 18-gauge perforated steel, black powder coat finish
- Pole Cup: 35 mm pole cup with sensor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.75” (603 mm) x 12.25” (312 mm) x 12.25” (312 mm)
- Weight: 39.1 lb (17.7 kg)
- Accessory Part Numbers
- Speaker Bag: 98-037-0002
- Short Pole: 98-037-0003
- Long Pole: 98-037-0004
- Eyebolt Suspension Kit: 98-037-0005