Lexicon PCM96 Stereo Reverb/Effects ProcessorProduct #180236 Lexicon 180236 YFH Multi Effects Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Seamless DAW integration brings world-class reverb and effects to your studio.
Lexicon's PCM96 Professional Stereo Reverb/Effects Processor features a wide array of rich, complex reverb algorithms with related delays and effects. The single rack-space PCM96 integrates seamlessly into the modern studio as a control-only DAW insert or FireWire streaming hardware plug-in.
Following in the tradition of the venerable PCM60 and PCM70 signal processors, the Lexicon PCM96 offers a comprehensive selection of legendary Lexicon reverbs and effects, including the return of Lexicon's prized Concert Hall reverb. Appearing for the first time are Room and Hall algorithms, plus an assortment of mono reverbs and effects. Selectable, reversible reflection patterns, multimode filters, and "infinity switches" provide additional capabilities with both the classic and new reverbs and effects.
With two channels XLR analog and two channels XLR AES/EBU digital I/O, as well as MIDI, Wordclock, Ethernet and Firewire connectivity, the PCM96 is equally suited for studio or live use. In any application, the PCM96 Reverb and Effects Processor provides versatility and sound that is unmistakably Lexicon.
Lexicon's famous reverbs and reputation for quality ensure the PCM96 will reside in large and small studios around the world. The seamless DAW capability means it can easily become a part of your recording studio too.
As of 11/20/08 there have been some new functionality and improvements made to make the PCM96 even better.
1. A new set of pitch algorithms have been included. The new pitch shift algorithms in the PCM96 support both practical shifting and shifting for special effects.
a. The VSO algorithm can be used to help bring that choir up to pitch or to correct the pitch shift created by common video conversionsâall the while maintaining a solid stereo image.
b. The Multivoice pitch algorithms combine multiple shifters with Lexicon's powerful delay architecture to create climbing pitch ladders, shifted echoes, voice doublers, along with many other wild or subtle effects.
2. PCM96 plug-in compatibility with Steinberg Cubase and Nuendo. (Cubase LE4 has been extensively tested)
Discovery speed has been increased significantly with improved stability.
Streaming Driver stability has been improved.
Front panel hangs have been eliminated.
Fixed backward compatibility problems.
Fixed automation hangs/crashes.
Eliminated many DAW hangs and crashes.
88.2 kHz streaming sessions are working.
Plug-ins work properly on Mac's with multiple users.
- 28 legendary Lexicon reverbs, modulation, and delay effects
- New mono reverbs and effects including Chamber, Hall, Plate
- "Hardware Plug-In" feature with Mac VST and Audio Units software
- DAW automation through plug-in format
- FireWire streaming through plug-in format
- Two channels XLR balanced 24-bit I/O
- Two channels AES/EBU digital I/O
- Dual Ethernet and Firewire Connections
- MIDI IN, OUT, and THRU
- External BNC Wordclock input
- Multiple sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Quick softrow keys for fast navigation through complex algorithms
- Large front panel OLED display
- Compact Flash preset storage
- HiQnet compatible
- Random Delay
- Classic (Random) Hall
- Dual Delay
- Resonant Chords
- Concert Hall
- Signal Generator
- Standalone Mode Routings
- Plug-In Mode Routings
Your music deserves the best reverb and effects available. Order the PCM96 with the security of our double guarantees assuring your total satisfaction and lowest possible price.