Lexicon PCM92 Reverb Effects ProcessorProduct #584478 Lexicon 584478 YFH Multi Effects Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Explore a variety of natural sounding rooms with the nuances of inherent realism.
This powerhouse Lexicon reverb uses the latest DSP technology and the finest collection of classic Lexicon algorithms to offer the ultimate audio processor for live sound and studio applications. With over four decades of experience, Lexicon is regarded as a standard in digital audio processing. Building on the similar design and technology of many Lexicon products, the PCM92 is one of the most advanced reverb and effects processors in its class.
The rackmount Lexicon PCM92 reverb delivers 28 mono and stereo reverbs, delays, and modulation effects, flexible routing configurations, and a comprehensive collection of over 1200 finely crafted presets, including recognizable classics from an immense library of sounds.
The Lexicon reverb features Hall, Concert Hall and Random Hall reverb algorithms that are consistently used by live sound and recording engineers because of their ability to reproduce the musical ambiance of large, wide, panoramically wonderful spaces. In fact, these classic Lexicon Hall algorithms have been used on more than 80% of all recorded music.
Lexicon's Room algorithm offers an amazing palette of natural sounding rooms with all the inherent realism of the actual space. Reflection patterns are easily selected, scaled, and equalized all while simultaneously passing audio and the room size can be instantly changed or reversed. These capabilities provide a more flexible alternative to convolution type reverbs due to the precise control and manipulation that is only possible with a reverb synthesizer.
One of the advances in this Lexicon reverb is the ability to create realistic small spaces. For both music and film production, it is often vital to have the ambience of a phone booth or very small drum room. In the Lexicon PCM92 you can create them with a reality never heard before from any processor other than a Lexicon.
In addition, the PCM92 effect processor delivers capabilities to traditional reverbs by adding multimode filters in the audio flow. This allows more exact shaping of the reverb while still maintaining that distinctive smooth, rich "Lexicon Sound." Also, all reverbs have an "Infinite" switch that allows the reverb to run forever, which is useful for creating unusual backgrounds and sound effects.
- 28 Lexicon studio-standard reverbs, delays, and modulation effects
- Comprehensive collection of over 1200 finely crafted factory presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon's immense library of sounds
- Lexicon's flexible Room algorithm used to generate a vast array of room-related effects for music and film production
- Multi-voice pitch shift to enhance vocals
- Full system configuration and control with HiQnet System Architect
- 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rate, 32-bit floating point processing
- Two channels balanced analog I/O (XLR and 1/4")
- Two channels XLR digital AES/EBU I/O
- Ethernet connectivity and full MIDI control
- External BNC Word Clock
- Foot controller inputs make it easy to change presets and adjust parameters during live performances
Whether you require perfection on stage or a standard in the recording studio, the PCM92 delivers the versatility and smooth, rich sound that is unmistakably Lexicon.
PCM92 Reverb Effects Processor Specifications:
- Analog Audio Inputs
- Connectors Two XLR-1/4" TRS (combi-jack) analog balanced inputs
- Impedance 20k Ohm, balanced
- Input Level +4dBu mode: +20dBu max
- -10dBV mode: +8.2dBu max
- Type IV mode: +26dBu max
- Analog Audio Output
- Connectors Two Male XLR and Two Female 1/4" TRS
- Impedance 30 Ohm, electronically balanced
- Ouput Level +20dBu
- Digital Audio I/O
- Connectors One Female XLR Input / One Male XLR Output
- Format AES/EBU balanced
- Conversion 24-bit A/D; 24-bit D/A
- Sample Rates 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Accuracy within +/-50ppm
- Lock Range +/-2% of nominal
- Audio Performance
- Freq Response @96KHz 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.25dB
- 20kHz to 40kHz, +0/-3dB
- THD <.003%, 20Hz to 20kHz @ +4dBu
- Dynamic Range >112dB unweighted, 115dB A-weighted
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz <-90dB, 20Hz to 20kHz @ +20dBu input
- Internal Audio DSP 32/64-bit floating point
- TTL Word Clock Input 75 Ohm, BNC
- Control Interface
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Footswitch One 1/4" TRS connector for independent momentary footswitches
- Foot Controller One 1/4" TRS connector for foot pedal (100 Ohm - 10kOhm impedance)
- Operating 15 to 35 degrees C
- Storage -30 to 70 degrees C
- Humidity 75% relative humidity max
- Rack Units 1U
- Dimensions 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 9.5" D
- Weight 8 lb.
- Power Consumption <14W
- Warranty Parts and Labor 1 year