- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A completely integrated computer recording system with USB mixer/interface, Cubase AI4, and Lexicon effects.
The Lexicon Omega Desktop Recording Studio Bundle quite literally contains all the components you need to transform your computer into a professional 24-bit recording studio—all in one box. Nothing is more frustrating than buying a "recording system," only to find out that you need a gaggle of extras just to make it all work. You won't have that problem here.
The Omega Studio Bundle is a completely integrated computer recording system that includes the Omega 8x4x2 USB I/O mixer, Steinberg's Cubase LE audio and MIDI recording software, and Lexicon's world-class Pantheon VST Reverb plug-in.
A Real Mixer
Unlike standard computer I/O boxes based on a patch bay concept, the Lexicon Omega Studio is designed and built around the same paradigm as large-format recording consoles. An 8-input, 4-Bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with inserts, instrument input, MIDI I/O and complete metering and monitoring functions gives you the freedom to record up to 4 tracks at once and mix without the need for additional mixing hardware.
Two dbx Silver Series mic preamps with 48V phantom power provide a pristine front end for high-end condenser or more common dynamic microphones, ensuring premium sound quality from the first take to the last. TRS insert points allow you to plug in your favorite dynamic processors before the signal reaches one of the 4 busses, where 24-bit converters transform the analog signal into a digital masterpiece.
Four servo-balanced TRS line inputs with up to +22dBu input levels let you hook up everything from keyboards to guitar preamps, including high-output professional gear. Stereo digital inputs are available via S/PDIF jacks, and an additional high-impedance instrument input is included on the front panel for easy access to guitars and basses.
Finally, it has a fully opto-isolated MIDI input to ensure there is no annoying ground loop hum or MIDI talk-through noise common with many I/O boxes and sound cards. The MIDI output has a rock-solid synchronization-to-USB frame rate to support applications requiring critical sync.
The Omega I/O mixer also features channel peak indicators for each analog input as well as an assignable bargraph meter for the 4 busses. By monitoring the signal before the A/D converters, clipping and distortion can be averted, unlike software-only level monitoring that can miss "overs", ruining the track.
All these are put together just like a big recording console, with input gain controls, four recording busses, and full monitoring features, in one attractive, portable I/O Mixer. Just plug it into your Mac or PC computer with the included USB cable, and you're instantly ready to capture the moment.
Steinberg Cubase LE4
Cubase LE4 sets a new standard for integrated music production software by combining powerful audio and MIDI recording, synthesis, editing, mixing, effects and more.
Integrated Virtual Instruments and Effects — Cubase LE 4 not only features powerful recording and editing tools, it also includes a complete set of great-sounding VST3 effects plug-ins, as well as dozens of ready-to play instrument sounds. Audio effects cover a wide range of types, including EQ, filter, dynamics, modulation, reverb and delay. Instruments come from the fully integrated player version of Steinberg's acclaimed HALion sampler, and include acoustic and electric pianos, basses, drums, synths, brass, strings, and many more (25 in all).
HALion One Player
Audio Editing with Hitpoint Detection — The powerful audio editing functions of Cubase LE 4 include hitpoint detection and editing. This feature is particularly useful for slicing and manipulating drum or percussion loops. Cubase LE 4 also supports REX file import for compatibility with many loop and sound libraries.
Key, List, Score and Drum Editors for MIDI — With four different editors available, Cubase LE 4 is one of the most powerful MIDI editing tools available. These easy-to-use editors help in getting the job done quickly without blocking the creative process when writing or producing a song.
Cross-platform (Mac and PC) — Cubase LE 4 is available both for Windows and Mac OSX. This includes compatibility with Windows Vista (Home Premium or Ultimate), as well as Intel Mac systems (Universal Binary), plus support for multiple processors.
Audio Warp Realtime Time-Stretching and Pitch-Shifting — Cubase LE 4 also includes support for Steinberg's realtime audio time-stretching and pitchshifting technology called "AudioWarp". This allows audio files to be played at a tempo or in a key different from the original file without any offline processing. AudioWarp also introduces ACID file support for compatibility with hundreds of loop and sound libraries available.
VST Mixer with up to 8 Inserts and Send per channel &mdash: The mixer section in Cubase LE 4 offers everything you need to create professional-quality mixes. With up to 8 insert effect slots, a total of 8 effect sends and an unlimited number of groups, this powerful virtual mixer offers a maximum in flexibility. The 4-band fully parametric EQ offers exact control of any signals frequency-response. Every knob or function can be automated.
Support for 3rd Party VST plug-ins and virtual instruments — In addition to the included plug-ins and instruments, Cubase LE 4 is compatible with hundreds of additional virtual instruments and effects available for the VST platform today. These include everything from clever freeware and shareware products to some of the most powerful high-end products available from leading software companies around the world.
Note: Cubase LE 4 features a software-based copy protection system, which requires online registration (after 30 days) for the user to obtain a permanent license. In return, registered customers have access to future exclusive content, updates, and support services via Steinberg's website. Cubase LE 4 does not require a hardware copy protection key.
- 8-input, 4-Bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with inserts
- Instrument input
- MIDI I/O
- Record up to 4 tracks at once
- dbx Silver Series mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- TRS insert points
- 24-bit converters
- Four servo-balanced TRS line inputs with up to +22dBu input levels
- S/PDIF jacks
- Additional high-impedance instrument input on front panel
- Opto-isolated MIDI input
- Channel peak indicators for each analog input
- Assignable bargraph meter for the 4 busses
- Gives recordings that legendary "Lexicon Sound"
- 35 factory presets
- 6 reverb types
- 16 editable parameters per reverb type
- Mono and stereo operation
- Advanced yet easy-to-use interface
- Floating point DSP processing
- 16- and 24-bit compatible
- Efficient CPU utilization
- 48-audio tracks
- 64 MIDI tracks
- MIDI & sequencing
- EQ on each track
- VST plug-in support
- Virtual instrument support
- Time stretching and pitch shifting
- HALionOne Sample Player included (w/ 60 Instruments, 400 MB sound library)Included plug-ins — Compressor, DualFilter, Distortion, PingPong-Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, AutoPanner, Vibrato, Rotary, MonoToStereo and Roomworks SE, DaTube, MIDI Gate, StepFilter, Bitcrusher, Chopper, Metalizer, Ring Modulator, Tranceformer, Grungelizer
Order this recording studio today for great sound at a great price.
Omega Desktop Recording Studio Bundle Specifications:
- Microphone Inputs: (2) Female XLR Pin 2 Hot
- Input Impedance: 664 Ohms balanced
- Phantom Power: +48V
- EIN: -118dB @ 51dB gain (150 Ohm source impedance) -120 dB A-weighted
- Maximum Input Level: -2 dBu (150 Ohm source impedance)
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.2 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ref. 1 kHz
- Microphone Inputs: (2) Female XLR Pin 2 Hot
- Input Impedance: 664 Ohms balanced
- Phantom Power: +48 Volt
- EIN: -118 dB @ 51dB gain (150Ohm source impedance) -120dB A-weighted
- Maximum Input Level: -2dBu (150Ohm source impedance)
- Frequency response: +0, -0.2 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ref. 1 kHz
- THD+N: <.005%, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Insert inputs: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Send Level (ring): +19 dBu maximum
- Maximum Return Level (tip): +19 dBu maximum
- Line Inputs: (4) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm unbalanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +19 dBu (40Ohm source impedance)
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.2 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ref. 1kHz
- THD+N: <.012% A/D, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, <.012% A/D/A, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Instrument Input: (1) 1/4" mono jack
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +19dBu
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.25dB 20Hz - 20kHz, ref. 1kHz
- THD+N: <.0125% A/D
- Crosstalk: <-74dB any input or output to any recording channel, 20Hz-20kHz <-95 dB at 1kHz typical
- Line Outputs: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Level: +19dBu maximum
- Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Headphone Output: (1) 1/4" stereo jack 100mW per channel at 50Ohms
- MIDI Interface: 5 pin DIN connectors for MIDI in and MIDI out
- Digital Audio Input: Coaxial RCA (S/PDIF format)
- Digital Audio Output: Coaxial RCA (S/PDIF format) always transmits the audio data from the USB stream
- D/A and A/D Conversion Sample Rate: 44.1kHz or 48 kHz (determined by computer application)
- Dynamic Range:
- A/D: >101dB typical, unweighted, 20Hz - 20kHz, >104 dB typical, A-weighted, 20Hz - 20kHz
- D/A: >107 db typical, unweighted, 20Hz - 20kHz, >109 db typical, A-weighted, 20Hz - 20kHz
- A/D/A: >100dB dB typical, unweighted, 20Hz - 20kHz >103 dB typical, A-weighted, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Analog Path: >115dB dB typical, unweighted, 20Hz - 20kHz >118 dB typical, A-weighted, 20Hz - 20kHz
- USB Type B Socket: Version 1.1, Version 1.1 hubs are not supported
- Power Requirements: PS0913-B adapter supplied
- Dimensions: 4.625"W x 7.25"H x 7.75"D (118mm x 184mm x 197mm)
- Weight: 2.65lb.