Lexicon MX400 Dual Stereo/Surround Reverb Effects Processor
Multi Effects Processors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The ease of plug-in control merges with Lexicon hardware processing power.
The Lexicon MX400 is a single-rackspace, 4-in/4-out unit combining an intuitive front-panel design with Lexicon's "Hardware Plug-In" technology, a unique USB connection, and a VST/AudioUnits interface for use with software recording platforms.
Studio pros will be glad to know that the units also feature a wide array of the rich, complex reverb algorithms, delays, effects and dbx dynamic effects that have made Lexicon a favorite for recording.
The USB Hardware Plug-In format gives you complete plug-in control over your MX400 within any VST or AudioUnits software environment, enabling you to control all automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with a software plug-in while enjoying the sonic benefits Lexicon firmware provides.
Equally at home for live applications, the MX400 supplies the FOH/live sound engineer intuitive front panel control with a backlit LCD screen for parameter displays. 4 in, 4 out 1/4" TRS balanced I/O. Also offers 4-channel surround algorithms.
- 17 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays & modulation effects
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Quad-processor design
- 7 effect routing options
- 99 Factory/99 user programs for Stereo mode
- 99 Factory/99 user programs for Dual-Stereo mode
- 25 Factory/25 user surround programs
- USB "Hardware Plug-In" feature with
- VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- MX-Edit Editor/Librarian software
- Dual S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- 24 bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
- Large front panel LCD display
- MIDI IN and THRU
- 1/4" balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O
- Analog Audio Inputs connectors: 4 - 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Impedance: 50k Ohms bal., 25k Ohms unbal.
- Input Level: +4 dBu nominal, +24 dBu maxium 48kHz or 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 48kHz 128 x oversampling
- Analog Audio Outputs
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz +0 dB/-0.5 dB
- THD+N: Dynamic Range: 109dB (A-weighted) A/A
- Crosstalk: Typical Digital input and output: Dual RCA phono format S/PDIF 24-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 or 48kHz
- Frequency Response
- 10Hz-22kHz Â±0.5 dB @ 48kHz
- USB 1.0 for MX-EDITÂª Editor/Librarian and VSTÂª/Audio Units plug-ins
- Footswitch jack (footswitch sold separately)
- In/Out 5-pin DIN
- 1/4" phone jack
MX400 Dual Stereo/Surround Reverb Effects Processor Specifications:
- Power: 117 VAC or 230 VAC, 18 Watts
- Size (W/H/D)
- 19" x 1.75" x 7.25"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.