Lexicon Lambda / 2P / AKG 120 BundleProduct #583465 Lexicon 583465 YBO Recording Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A cost-effective home-studio solution which includes a USB audio interface, monitors, and mic.
This bundle features a Lexicon Lambda USB Audio Interface, 2 JBL Control 2P compact powered monitors, and an AKG Perception 120 mic. The AKG Perception 120 is a general-purpose condenser microphone with a 2/3" cardioid capsule for balanced response with excellent transients. The USB powered Lexicon Lambda interface has high-end D/A converters and 2 mic pre-amps supplying phantom power with Cubase LE and Pantheon VST reverb. Combine these 2 with the JBL monitors and you've got the basis for an affordable home recording setup.
Lexicon Lambda USB Audio Interface
The Lexicon Lambda draws power from the USB port and provides high-end D/A converters plus 2 quality mic preamps supplying phantom power. Cool tower design features independent mic and line controls with LEDs plus monitor mix and output level controls. 2 balanced TRS line inputs and outputs, 2 XLR mic ins, 1/4" high-impedance instrument in, and 1/8" headphone jack.
The Lexicon Lambda includes advanced and intuitive Cubase LE recording software for 48-track audio and 64 MIDI tracks. Also features the brilliant Pantheon VST reverb software with loads of factory presets. Works with Macs and PCs.
2 JBL Control 2P compact powered monitors
The JBL Control 2P is a compact powered reference monitor system that combines JBL's legendary loudspeaker design with powerful amplification. You get rich, accurate performance for the most demanding audio applications. The C2PS system includes one C2PM powered master monitor and one passive extension speaker. The compact design, rugged enclosure, and professional feature set make the JBL Control 2P Compact Powered Monitor ideal for desktop recording and video production, audio visual presentations, professional broadcast applications, and monitoring of electronic musical instruments.
AKG Perception 120 microphone
The Perception 120 is a general-purpose condenser microphone. Its 2/3" cardioid capsule delivers beautifully balanced response with excellent transients. It features AKG's design and logo style, True Condenser capsule technology, switchable 20 dB pre attenuation, and switchable bass-cut filter. The condenser is housed in a rugged die-cast chassis and dent-resistant stainless steel grille screen.
In 2005, AKG launched Perception microphones models 100 and 200 and it marked the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception mics are among the best wired condenser microphones at their price point.
Requires phantom power.
- USB powered
- High-end D/A converters
- 2 quality mic preamps
- Phantom power
- Independent mic and line controls with LEDs
- Monitor mix and output level controls
- 2 balanced TRS line inputs and outputs
- 2 XLR mic ins
- 1/4" high-impedance instrument in
- 1/8" headphone jack
- Cubase LE recording software for 48-track audio and 64 MIDI tracks
- Pantheon VST reverb software
- Works with Macs and PCs
- General-purpose condenser microphone
- 2/3-Inch cardioid capsule delivers beautifully-balanced response with excellent transients
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation - usable in sound fields as high as 155 dB
- Switchable bass cut filter eliminates noise and boominess
- Rugged die-cast housing and dent-resistant stainless steel grille screen
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- True Condenser capsule technology
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type outputs
- Outstanding POP packaging design
- Studio quality transducers for accuracy, and rich bass
- response: 80 Hz - 20 Khz
- 35 watt per-channel power amplifier and high sensitivity drivers produce exceptional output: 115 DB max SPL per pair
- Balanced XLR, 1/4", and unbalanced RCA inputs allow connection to a range of signal sources
- Stereo headphone jack allows monitoring using headphones
- Ergonomic, side-mounted volume control — simultaneously controls left and
- right speakers
- High frequency adjust control — allows the user to contour HF response to application requirements
- Magnetically shielded transducers for use near CRT monitors and magnetically sensitive equipment
- Internal peak limiter and overload protection circuit - protects the system from damage caused by continuous overdriving
- Wall-mount capable using optional MTC-2P mounting kit
- Included snap-on pedestals optimize listening angle
Lambda / 2P / AKG 120 Bundle Specifications:
- AKG Perception 120 microphone
- Capsule: .667-inch true condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 18 mV/Pa
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB , -20dB
- Bass-cut filter: 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 135dB / 155dB (0 / -20 dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption: < 2 mA
- Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1" W x 6.3" L (53 x 160mm)
- Net / Shipping Weight: 525 g (18.5oz) / 955g (33.7 oz)
- Standard accessories: Metal screw-on stand adapter
- JBL Control 2P compact powered monitor
- Transducers: LF: 135mm (5.25 in) low frequency loudspeaker; HF: 19mm (.75 in) Polycarbonate dome tweeter
- Frequency Range: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Amplifier Power: 35W per channel
- Maximum SPL Per Pair: 115 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 4.2 kHz
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu XLR 1/4"; 0 dBu RCA
- Signal Input Connectors (x2): Balanced Neutrik® Combo XLR 1/4" TRS; Unbalanced RCA
- Power Requirements: 19 VDC / 3.42 A - use only supplied power supply
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 235 x 159 x 143 mm (9.3" x 6.3" x 5.6")
- Net Weight: 4.8kg (10lb.)